• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Feloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

master baby

Reaction score
21:34 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Flippare (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", andcomment: "AFK - Manatraining".
21:34 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Spotify (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", andcomment: "AFK - Manatraining.".
21:34 GM Feloth has taken the action "Notation" against: Eifersucht (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Spamming trade".
21:36 Syck jermanie [128]: sell golden armor men
21:36 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Eifersucht (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment:"03:35 Eifersucht [128]: nigger fu".
21:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Moustapha Radem (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Off-Topic Public Statement", andcomment: "Get out of Trade".
21:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Notation" against: Renacashi (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Help channel arenot for this".
21:42 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Wojnik Salafaka (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Non-English Public Statement", andcomment: "As you wish".

This is what happens when the wrong person is given GM. It gets abused and he becomes corrupt just keep going Feloth youll be gone sooner or later

They are all almost the same person. If I had the IP Ban feature this would have been much easier.

Please read the convo of these two screenshots and you will understand.

RULES FOR HELP CHANNEL SAY:
02:08 Welcome to the help channel! Feel free to ask questions concerning client controls, general game play, use of accounts and the official homepage. In-depth questions about the content of the game will not be answered. Experienced players will beglad to help you to the best of their knowledge. Keep in mind that this is not a chat channel for general conversations. Therefore please limit your statements to relevant questions and answers.

And we all know you are personally after us GM's because of the earlier bans. Propaganda does not work in the latest days.

We do not want people that cannot follow nor read the rules to be at our upcoming websystem. Enjoy your banishment.

Attachments

They are all almost the same person. If I had the IP Ban feature this would have been much easier.

Please read the convo of these two screenshots and you will understand.

RULES FOR HELP CHANNEL SAY:
02:08 Welcome to the help channel! Feel free to ask questions concerning client controls, general game play, use of accounts and the official homepage. In-depth questions about the content of the game will not be answered. Experienced players will beglad to help you to the best of their knowledge. Keep in mind that this is not a chat channel for general conversations. Therefore please limit your statements to relevant questions and answers.

And we all know you are personally after us GM's because of the earlier bans. Propaganda does not work in the latest days.

We do not want people that cannot follow nor read the rules to be at our upcoming websystem. Enjoy your banishment.

Dude you cannot even read not very good proof..

21:36 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Eifersucht (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment:"03:35 Eifersucht [128]: nigger fu". >(justified)<
21:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Moustapha Radem (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Off-Topic Public Statement", andcomment: "Get out of Trade". >(justified)<
21:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Notation" against: Renacashi (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "Help channel arenot for this". >(justified)<
21:42 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Wojnik Salafaka (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Non-English Public Statement", andcomment: "As you wish".
>(justified)< X40

ALL I CAN SAY IS HE FINALY GOT THE BIG BAD BOTTERZ ROFL

Only one of those characters was me clearly you have no brain.

As well it clearly states that Experienced Players will help you.

Which i think i qualify for :/

ye and mustpha is a boter to just like u who botted demona 24/7 then u suck up to the gm's so u dont get dleted awweee poor pierce scared lil boi ;/ even runs wen he knows he guna die

"Keep in mind that this is not a chat channel for general conversations. Therefore please limit your statements to relevant questions and answers."

ye and mustpha is a boter to just like u who botted demona 24/7 then u suck up to the gm's so u dont get dleted awweee poor pierce scared lil boi ;/ even runs wen he knows he guna die

What you mean? If they are 10 ppl chassin him should he stand still and die? tard.

Hey my name is houndish i died 26 times during the war i'm a great player.

Hey my name is Genetric i suck up to the opposing teams leader to try to get out of war because i know my team sucks, I run to a defence when it's 20+ Of my Team Vs 3 Of Them

Trikka pierce has been deleted before and he helps the gms and other people (feloth obviously doesnt know the meaning of help when he falsely accused) plus it was your mistake going to the other team baby :]

I would just like to say that i am in no way trying to get anyone removed from the staff etc etc Alex does a great job at what he does all i am trying to accomplish is get the notation taken off because i clearly did not violate any rules.

I would just like to say that i am in no way trying to get anyone removed from the staff etc etc Alex does a great job at what he does all i am trying to accomplish is get the notation taken off because i clearly did not violate any rules.

You were worth that notation.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back