• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About fenrock boat..

Does it need a change?

• Make it possible to kick yourself out..

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Let it be. Its good that brs can break the rules all night long when our swedish gms are sleeping..

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i agree on that idea of demona, that would be nice for new wars and pvp times on there, hope u change it soon

what an idiot u are, u cant remove spells thats stupid

i ment gm should remove spell :x
btw u should stop crying cuz u died, kiddo

i agree on that idea of demona, that would be nice for new wars and pvp times on there, hope u change it soon

what an idiot u are, u cant remove spells thats stupid

why cant you remove that spell how much people use that spell in a good way? 0000000000000000000000000000000000000

He is blocking a protection zone, that's a ban in my eyes. The question is... where are the game masters?

but is a person blocking demona entrance a bann in ur eye's aswell? since ppl are cryin so much about it, they cant handle killing the blocker so they cry to gm..

ye but why i dont understand why ppl are crying to gm about making demona a 2sqm just so wont be possible to block it (?) and... its still not pz so they can 'kill' the blcker

Back