• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Ferumbras Tower

Implicit

Reaction score
I think it should be unable to log out inside the tower like in another places around, its fucking annoying when Ferumbas spawns and even if you are the first one going there, you have no chance to SEE the boss because a lot of players logged out there and considering the time of respawn (20 second after first message?) its impossible for someone outside take it.

P.S.: In my opinion, whole island of Kharos should be locked to log out.

^ thats not true , i had like 20 ferumbras hats before u guys knew for this serv hahahahaha , back in 2012 / half of 2013

edit: old feru hat price was 1-10kk

^ thats not true , i had like 20 ferumbras hats before u guys knew for this serv hahahahaha , back in 2012 / half of 2013

edit: old feru hat price was 1-10kk
The price for ferumbras hat was that low only because either it spawned very often or because money actually had value at that time.

Nah, this whole ride should be changed like it is on rl tibia, if you want to get into feru tower you should buy a ticket every time in edron, and also feru shouldn't spawn in 2 mins there should be at least 4 msges before it spawns (7min between each msg)

excatly as brazol calar said. First time i agree with you by sweet child!

excatly as brazol calar said. First time i agree with you by sweet child!
Well, there is something like "Trolling" and doing being serious ;d this time i was being serious.

speaking about old times in shadow like it was 5years aago >.< lets speak about 7.6 EM against Chosen one <3

Back