• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Ferumbras Tower

We're aware that this has become quite an issue with people logging out there/camping the area. There will be changes in an attempt to address this in the next update.

The English TibiaWiki says 30500 though, how can we know which one is correct?
I spoke with Tibiabr in facebook , they told me this infos
The english wiki is wrong . The correct is 50.000 hit points. Before he was with 35.000 , but they changed this because a lot of reports that the boss was dying so faster(whats do not changed so much with this change of 15.000 hit points)

Last edited:
I don't want to be racist but i think that english tibia wiki is better than br. sorry

The best option to fix this, is just to extend the time spawn from the first message as I've wrote before its bugged on twifysoft, it should take 15-20 minutes for the feru to spawn after the first message, also people should be forced to purchase a ticket, in order to pass the energy wall. But I know that people will cry, cuz they will need to be next to the body when feru dies, but that will be almost impossible since there will be 500 people there, so you should introduce the new boss system.

oyIizrB.png

? :d 30500hp so good

The best option to fix this, is just to extend the time spawn from the first message as I've wrote before its bugged on twifysoft, it should take 15-20 minutes for the feru to spawn after the first message, also people should be forced to purchase a ticket, in order to pass the energy wall. But I know that people will cry, cuz they will need to be next to the body when feru dies, but that will be almost impossible since there will be 500 people there, so you should introduce the new boss system.

Well, could you imagine those 1000 people in feru tower waiting for the moment when Feru spawns? HAHAHA :D.

Back