• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Guild Leaders / Vice-Leaders

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
I think you should make it so either Vice-Leaders can accept warmodes, or multiple Leader slots.

Why? Because what if the Leader of the guild is afk and people want to war? Maybe a team has multiple leaders and the actual guild owner is afk, what do people do then? Just a thought..

P.s: I don't know if this is the right section, move it if it isn't ;x

Should also make it so one guild can forfeit if the enemy-leader agrees on the forfeit. (Good for when lets say a wm ends at like 80-30 and its a 100 frag wm.

Just make a noobchar and put him on leader, pass the account to all the vice's that you want to accept wm and do all the shit, its simple

Would be great also if they make as rl that you're able to have more than 1 leaders in your guild.

Would be great also if they make as rl that you're able to have more than 1 leaders in your guild.

You can only have 1 leader in Real Tibia. Its only on ots where you can have several leaders. But I kinda like Azurs idea of being able to accept/declare wm as vice.

Back
Top Bottom