• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Hubbzor...

Whats the difference if he botted rats or demons? :eek: Everyone should be punished the same way. And both times that hubbzor got banned, he was banned by Richey. Maybe the reason why others get 3warnings+final warning, but Hubbzor gets 1 warning, buys unban after 15 minutes and continius(spelling?) botting same newbie dragons(so pathetic, only non-brain idiot could do that), is cuz GMs know that hes 21years old no-lifer who will pay rl cash for tibia. So they are just banning and enjoying profit :D Ofc thats just my opinion about what is happening here, cuz I rly have no idea why they ban how they want...

Can't rly see what makes me a low life if im 21 or not, in real tibia i only play with 20+ and all under 18 is retarded.. Its easy to pvp in OT, not as easy in real tibia.. so u need some years exp to play good.. i ain't no low life, i have a girlfriend and a dog, i live by my own and support my own needs so i can't rly see how i can be a low life, just cuz im 21yr old gamer? you know shit bout me, so dont talk you homo.

and btw: Richey banned me once, vanderlay once.. but i have no baad feelings to none of them.. me and richey are friends over vent/Msn, but if i break the laws of the ot its hes duty to ban me.. so i can't rly hate on him for that :).

so the thing i wanna say with this is: Know your facts before you start talkin smack you b..tch =)

@ Maas: Ofcourse are botters deserving to be punished, i got punished i took my penetly and played on? So whats the big issue with all this :p, if i payed or not, who cares? you payed too alexandra, Money is not a problem for me.

rikemansbarn >: )

english:
rich man's son >: )

Reading this forum allways gives me a laugh, you are switiching subject 1000x times but thats why I love you.

/ m0nst3r Ulf

Rich mans son? Naah, Not rly.. 5 euro isn't hard to spend once on a ot you like, or?

Well, since you flamed my thread I guess I'll flame yours.

Actually, 5 euro is pretty much for a person without an income, and if you don't have an income, you're probably pretty spoiled.

Also Hubbe, you must have fought real hard for your levels! Considering you got them all by yourself.. by your computer.. pressing the hotkeys..

over'n'out

Back