• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About IP CHANGER

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
Today, in the moring i format my pc, and now i can't start Shadowcores "ip changer"
Microsoft Site doesn't work's to me, is there maybe any other ip changer to use?
Or does any1 know how to fix that microsoft site works to me? i tried everything but it don't work.

I hope you guy's can help me about that.

King regards, Guga

Hello,

Are you sure that you downloaded from the website: IP Changer - ShadowCores ?

If it doesn't work then you need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
Direct link for download if it doesn't work the website for you:
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...47-4cc8-bd3e-98a615c3aedb/dotNetFx35setup.exe

So yes, you can use this IP Changer and still it does work for any version I think:
http://otland.net/f19/tibia-7-10-9-00-sharploader-yet-another-stupid-ip-changer-130947/

Another question, are you using Windows 7, XP or Vista?

Hello,

Are you sure that you downloaded from the website: IP Changer - ShadowCores ?

If it doesn't work then you need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.

So yes, you can use this IP Changer and still it does work for any version I think:
http://otland.net/f19/tibia-7-10-9-00-sharploader-yet-another-stupid-ip-changer-130947/

Another question, are you using Windows 7, XP or Vista?

Yeah i tried that shadowcores version of ipchanger and i need that microsoft, witch i cant download becouse i can't open any microsoft site

I use window's xp now.!

Once again, i can't start any MICROSOFT SITE.
Also that other ip changer, i need again same shit witch i need to download but my site doesn't works.
nevermind i'll format my pc once again and lets see whats going to happen

Wait, I can upload this to another website for you, please be patient.

I though that only website it doesn't work, but if it was the direct link it doesn't matter, so it will be start automatically downloading...
Hold on please.

- - - Updated - - -

Here: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Scan

Last edited:
Thank's but still i need this other thing, also can't open it at site so i might you can upload it to me once again.
Please! :p

windows11.png

Never mind, my pc is kinda fucked so.
Time to quit shadowcores :p
See ya <3

Why don't you try to install Windows 7? It would be nice and don't quit, maybe Talaturen or somebody else can help you.
Please also try to use SharpLoader IP Changer. (Hopefully it does work)

Never mind, my pc is kinda fucked so.
Time to quit shadowcores :p
See ya <3

THE BEST FIX:
You get this error because when your DNS host / WINDOWS are outdated, this is the update for the fix: ( in microsoft.com):

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...51-0e0f2e08356d/WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe

U dont need scan, cuz is microsoft.com....

U cant start any microsoft site, because Your dns are outdated i found a fix in spanish..

i found the fix to microsoft but is in spanish: ask someone to translate for you.. or use google xD
βayron ЄSI

If you want to play shadowscores now....

I created a custom client for you, this is the best option if you want to play NOW, you need to download TIBIA 9.8 NOT 9.81!!! AND REPLACE THE ORIGINAL TIBIA.EXE WITH THIS EXE:
Tibia - Download - 4shared - Julian Hernandez Cruz

I dont will upload scan, i dont have ur time... anyway i dont want to hack or something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

i WILL Create tutorial for all people who have this problem

Last edited:
Well nevermind, im going to play aurora untill i buy new Graphic card for my other pc.
Also, how can i belive you. This is the first time i saw you on otland or anything.
Thank's for helping.!
King Regards,guga!

Well nevermind, im going to play aurora untill i buy new Graphic card for my other pc.
Also, how can i belive you. This is the first time i saw you on otland or anything.
Thank's for helping.!
King Regards,guga!

Its a edited tibia.exe, you dont need ip changer to connect, that is why you need to replace..
also i will add scan.

Its a edited tibia.exe, you dont need ip changer to connect, that is why you need to replace..
also i will add scan.

Okay, after you upload scan ! :p

I went to install this Microsoft.net framework but i cant, idk why . anyone got idea?

xdasd.png

Last edited:
Well its not all about shadowcores.. how to fix that "os thing"

Ok, try the EXE you have the scan... and post in on other forum, so more people can help you or just PM ME, i can help you better

Try to crack your windows xp, and download all updates that is the fix..

Ok, try the EXE you have the scan... and post in on other forum, so more people can help you or just PM ME, i can help you better

Try to crack your windows xp, and download all updates that is the fix..

Well yeah it work's, but still it laggs a bit its maybe about it or what xD

Back