• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About LunarForce equal ShadowCores

Vrotz

Reaction score
Sorry, but what do you think of the possibility of put only PVP on LunarForce? So you would keep two servers with 500 players and we won't have problems with excessive players.. Thus, having two high quality servers. Since the LunarForce hasn't no player, only 30 daily.

Think about!

I've asked the players of LunarForce what they would think of normal PVP (skull system) with more frags before red/black skull because I think a skull system is required so that newcomers aren't being killed without any kind of restriction, majority of them were against it so it won't be changed there. Our next server (which isn't coming anytime soon) is going to be with skull system though.

Okay, but bear with me! You will pay a server with only 30 players and if everyone will pay, you never reach the value of the machine monthly. It has to be something obvious and direct, sorry. I 've a server and i'd put best for my pocket. Who knows the capitalist world we live and all will understand. That would be an incentive to the new players too. I know this would escape the pattern that you follow but I think it would help a lot.. So, there will come a time that will be required.

Okay, but bear with me! You will pay a server with only 30 players and if everyone will pay, you never reach the value of the machine monthly. It has to be something obvious and direct, sorry. I 've a server and i'd put best for my pocket. Who knows the capitalist world we live and all will understand. That would be an incentive to the new players too. I know this would escape the pattern that you follow but I think it would help a lot.. So, there will come a time that will be required.

Yes, we will pay it as long as people want to play. We're not like most other servers out there, we value input from the people who actually play on the server more than the amount of money we could make. We had SoftCores running until the days it wouldn't peak 10 players anymore (2008-2012). We're running the servers for the players and not to make money, if I was looking to make money, you would have seen completely different offers in our website shop and LunarForce would already have closed down 2 months ago if that was the case, but I'd rather try to save it by doing what the players are asking for.

We understand that players on ShadowCores want a new server similar to it so that it's less crowded, but at the time when people were asking for new server (before LunarForce started), most of them were asking for Hardcore PVP. We listened, and there were over 400 players online at the launch, but many of these players shortly realized that they couldn't handle Hardcore PVP. If you want to play on our servers and don't want to play on ShadowCores because there are too many players, then the only option we have for you right now is LunarForce. If you give it a chance instead of just looking at the low amount of players online, that amount will increase. Worst case if we do close LunarForce, you'll get to move your character to ShadowCores, and since LunarForce isn't that crowded, you'll have a much easier time leveling up (if that is your problem with excessive players).

1.Talaturen :( i sad to see this. All ot die, we dont have any ot to play many ppl don't start here becouse there is to much hlvls :( think rlly about make same ot like shadowcores with low rate and loot also with more X frags (to destroy game for ppl who skullbash). Im sure than on this second shadow will start play much more ppl than play on shadow becouse they will know that this ot will stay long... very long. Thats all thing about it

2.I understand all what you post upstair :( but Bro just think about it ask ppl from lunara maybe they want (im sure than not all) transfer to shadowcores. If they agree you will have lunaraforce free to change it (Exp/System)

3.If you can some moderator delate no useful post

Last edited:
I also want a new shadowcores second server with low rate and loot also with modern frag system

I also want a new shadowcores second server with low rate and loot also with modern frag system ^_^

I aswell want new server but in my opinion we dont have to change X frags for rs since there will be avalanche disco.

Shadowcores is fine as it is, its good that u only need 3 frags for red skull why? there is no ava fights, since if u make ava disco u will get red skull, and im sure we dont want ava disco do we? thats why all players quitted 8.6 ots. But if u'll have 500 players and ur frag limit will be 8, u'll be able to shoot ava very often which gives u no fun. Its fine as it is, if u think ur low lvl here, just exp its not hard to take lvl 280-300.
4 sure new server would be nice, with everything lower (Skills, exp, loot).

Thats true calar i dont want to change a limit of frags lets just make system like was on aurora (if somone attack your tamates if have autmatic yellow on him) this will destroy skullbash becouse many ppl quit of that. Cmon guys lets convince our Administrator. Hmm look now Rl Tibia Die / all OT die becouse there is fucked pvp ava or 30 frags per person. Im sure than many ppl when will see a new shadow will enter there becouse this OT stay very long

No ladnie ty jestes przyjebany o_O miales w ta giereczke nie grac ale twardziutko no zapomnialem tibia for life. ;]

All we need is.
New server with good stages and im not talkingabout 0.5 exp at the end, since ppl will do like on 8.6 only log for gather.
Balanced skill stages & lower the loot. Zbylu trzym pizde ok? bo nikt sie tu nie spina, tylko ty kurwo z tibiacamsa szukasz spiny, przestalem grac ale jakos mi sie zachcialo, i duzo osob chcialo zebym zrobil reloada.

no ta calar mistrzem tej gry a pingierna juz odpalona bo nie wiem ;o?

I also want a new shadowcores second server with low rate and loot also with modern frag system

yoyo, Gmek kurwa you need to see at that by our eyes, like pan zjebastian said all servers on rl are dead.
so why you won't make new serverek for us, without orshabaal hits ( i mean that overpowered mages with 120 mlvl, eks with 120 skills), just kurwa do perfecto serverek and many peopelek will playek !

And ofcourse put to smshop soft boots , 100cc, solar axes, magic plate shield, thais armor, venore boots ktxbye. I WANT this fucking new ur ots cuz shadowcores is very very amazing the party exp bonus etc but there's too much high levels so we will play here until ur new server will start kthx bye

Sebus mówi jak jest, zambrów alabama.

There's nothing above you only the title of the thread <3 Take it easy baby calma calma <3 :D I'm playing Telania solo stajl!

@Talaturen
Could you please lower the damage of Avalanche/GFB/Stoneshower and other area runes in PvP but not when you're killing creatures. This will lower the usage of avalanches in battles. Avalanches and waves destroys the fun of battles =)

Back