• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About massban action

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
As many people may know, we have alot of hours to check around Softcores and find out who is using illegal programs.

There is many people that is angry because of the mass banning, but the ban will not be removed. We have carefully checked out, we where 3gms and we all agreed.

NEXT TIME! FOLLOW THE RULES!

keep the massbann i rlly do cuz u destroying ur ot, lol. im done here aswell not did i get banned but friends did

As many people may know, we have alot of hours to check around Softcores and find out who is using illegal programs.

There is many people that is angry because of the mass banning, but the ban will not be removed. We have carefully checked out, we where 3gms and we all agreed.

NEXT TIME! FOLLOW THE RULES!

Unjusts all the way, this server is history ;)

Just have to add, its funny only those people that got affected is posting ;]
Please stop spam the forums, we have enought proof. And there was 3gms making the decision. We couldn't be any more sure about our decision then this.

^
Aww, you're kinda ugly but cute... Don't worry keep the Mask on do the world a favor, and yeh, I'll be back *NOT*

i think i have to find a new server:S because this one has no power any more. no good guilds, no good leader (since en galen got banned again) and no good open battles any more.

i think you guys are fucking up this server, and dont say the botters are fucking it up, because the botters arnt a pain in the ass, if a player sees a botter and he dont like it, he can kill him anyway. but giving a massban?!?! how lame is that. im not banished but some friends are. we were here with 20+ people but we are all leaving.

Have fun with this server who is going down under!!

Isnt harder then to follow the rules and you wont get banned.. but maybe SoftCores should implant the undelete thingy.. makes you richer and people wont leave ;) (should also cost some more money then it did b4)

lol ye the botters arent killing the server the random pks are but you guys arent doing shit about that

i think i have to find a new server:S because this one has no power any more. no good guilds, no good leader (since en galen got banned again) and no good open battles any more.

lol, Rille was banned longtime before you started here xD "old school" boy.

Back