• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about me roffball/thom

roffball

Reaction score
I am grateful for my time here on lunar. but I think it has gone to an end. GM never listened to us who have expat from the beginning of the server, and I think it is bad. I thank everyone that I have been fighting against and that they always have either on my side, we'll see if I get to the back I stop at the top of the server.

and those who have always said that I am charlover they can take and throw in somebody shit I've always either amongst the highest in battle or when we have been fighting. I'm one of the few who can choose between 4 voc endå which is amongst the highest, and therefore do not think that I'm something charlover

Thank rode and his brother for many funny moments
thanks joe flow and his brother for the most fun to fight against and play with
thank a lot more you know which one always has to me close to them I always try helped

I might come back to later when GM starts listening to us who have been playing from the beginning but now it feels like it's pointless to play here on lunar I found the shadow you can skirva to Calar if you want to reach me

IF you use translator please just read through what you wrote to find errors LOL

had good some times on lunar thom enjoyed playing with you and against you ill return one day for good and we can do this shit again peace for now
~Joe Flow

had good some times on lunar thom enjoyed playing with you and against you ill return one day for good and we can do this shit again peace for now
~Joe Flow

im a good enemy and a good team players :) like you :p

I've never seen a swedish guy with such a bad english. o.o (no offense, just weird)

Anyways, hope you'll never come back, not because I dont like you or so.. just the fact that Tibia is waste of time.. and people should focus on their real life & future. ^.^

It's okay thom i dont mind your english if your sentences didnt come out the way they did it just wouldnt sound like you xD but come back soon bro and same to you joe flow general is coming back so we can all play tg again

I've never seen a swedish guy with such a bad english. o.o (no offense, just weird)

Anyways, hope you'll never come back, not because I dont like you or so.. just the fact that Tibia is waste of time.. and people should focus on their real life & future. ^.^
not his english, its google translate english.

we come
1pf59h.gif
all leave bb shadow is for noobs only_/

Thread cleaned from foreign language and offtopic.

It's okay thom i dont mind your english if your sentences didnt come out the way they did it just wouldnt sound like you xD but come back soon bro and same to you joe flow general is coming back so we can all play tg again

everyone who insultar me for my English will know that I have been reading and writing as I work with every day and you who think it's funny that. imagine yourself if your child gets it. then you will regret that you never have to talk to someone who has it and learned from people like me who have it. for me does not work you insular me with something that I know. anyone who has played with me knows I have poor English and I work with it every day

Ill return soon as general does will be good playing with you guys again old lunar will always be better than new lunar so get the old players back!

Back