• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about me roffball/thom

everyone who insultar me for my English will know that I have been reading and writing as I work with every day and you who think it's funny that. imagine yourself if your child gets it. then you will regret that you never have to talk to someone who has it and learned from people like me who have it. for me does not work you insular me with something that I know. anyone who has played with me knows I have poor English and I work with it every day

I'm not insulting you bro your native language isn't English so as long as you can speak enough of it there's no reason to insult even if its broken sentences as long as its understandable and I've always been able to understand you. You just wouldn't be the same thom if your English was perfect

Ill return soon as general does will be good playing with you guys again old lunar will always be better than new lunar so get the old players back!

I'll try to contact all that i can but i don't have contact with a couple of the old players only kush, general and the ones that still play

goodbye thom, we'll miss ur crazy google translate english and sick rages,
not to mention the drunk moments of doom,
hail thom!

Back