• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Mexico PayPal

MxSoft

Leave Tibia, Live Life.
Solutions
Reaction score
DOes im the only that cant receive payments?
All my customers says that paypal dont let them make a payment and this is the error message:
"En este momento, las cuentas PayPal de México solo pueden enviar pagos. Este destinatario no puede recibir fondos."
"In this moment, the Mexican accounts just can send payments."

Maybe your credit card has to much money.

Not possible, but it's saying that you can only send not recieve, I'd personally call them and or email the support team and ask what is wrong.
No es possible, dice que nomas puedes enviar o recibir dinero... Personalmente los llamare o los enviare un correo electronico (email) preguntando porque esta pasando eso.

DOes im the only that cant receive payments?
All my customers says that paypal dont let them make a payment and this is the error message:
"En este momento, las cuentas PayPal de México solo pueden enviar pagos. Este destinatario no puede recibir fondos."
"In this moment, the Mexican accounts just can send payments."

Your country may be poorly supported. As my country is not even supported.

No Mexico is supported, I ran OTs in Mexico and if people did donate to me it'd be via Paypal, just call and ask them what's going on and when you'll be able to recieve payments again.

Yes, I received a payment of more than 10.00 usd just yesterday, I'm using a old account (it has like more than 1 year), so it's maybe a account problem

Back