• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Moving the Character

Put the Twinforce chars at Softcores is a good idea ?

• Yes,

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No,

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

aleemao

Reaction score
What do you guys think about that ?

U guys liked the idea of moving the characters from twinforce to softcores ?

Post here :>

Quite unfair I'd say. Since you were able to bot 5 characters at the same time and then kill 4 of them with your 5th char to get the MAD exp.

if u think same why u suggest it xD

Well ye, look at the bright side, there's 1 more level 400+ that you can hunt down.

I agree with Cassius :D Oh by the way, if I transfer do I get to keep all the items?

I agree with Cassius :D Oh by the way, if I transfer do I get to keep all the items?

Most likely, however we are unsure. If not we will create a "starters-package" for you. But as said earlier, most likely you will keep your items.

Most likely, however we are unsure. If not we will create a "starters-package" for you. But as said earlier, most likely you will keep your items.

But Feloth, the players from twinforce gonna keep the same level ?

Ahhh, thats cool :)

Characters+all items :) will the whole account be transferred right?

Also will I be able to login on Twinforce, because houses won't be transfered, so I need to get all my items in depot ;) will all items be transfered, also those of depot's or only the items, you carry on a character :)

And i got another question, I'll move Characters from twinforce to softcores, but the names of my Twinforce Characters do already exist on Softcores, will I be able to give them all new names??? Because i named all characters on all ots the same xDDD

Btw, I like this idea, this is like a present for the players, that always been playin twinforce and tried to keep it up :)

Waiting for for more informations and details, also for a date (like if we're able to transfer Accounts/Characters in maybe 3 days, or 3 weeks)

Yours,
Daniel:peace:

Back