• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About MPA and Botters

General peko

Reaction score
Well i was doing demon oak quest in my druid and when i went out of it i saw a lvl 250 rp hunting giant spiders with assassin stars... i followed him 2 mins to see if he bot and i was right. i started atking him 5-10min sd spam, when he went red hp by ue he changed spell Exura gran to Exura san and then like 10 sec after he atk me (ALARMS,TOTAL BOT)
then hes friend The Aftermath (lvl 310~) come and kill me :O
Arent u guys stranged because The Aftermath,Lopes,Dead,Cei Tong are lvling so fast, with low rates?:O and they're not killing ppl all time cause they will get selfbann.. so im totally sure they bot, as Megge bot in warlock blocking cave with 4 chars.

ABOUT MPA!!!!
Please i think you should add mpa to Djinn Seller, because its rare to drop and nothing worth -.- should be 150k or 200k

Theres plenty of botters out there, MPA wont be fixed, GMs dont give a fuck about it, blah blah blah.

We all know it.

Back