• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About my ban (Sir icky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastah

Reaction score
well i wana ask why the F**** Feloth ban me :confused: when i was spaming (exura) and he was spaming HELLOHELLO i couldn't answer and beafore i kild a monsterr i got ban -,- well that sux and it's not fair..... (SIR ICKY)

I spammed:
Hello, how are you? =)

And you did not reply for 7minutes.
You actually talked to me 5minutes after I banned you. So if you are going to make up a lie please make sure it sticks.

He just banned me without even entering my screen :/
So you should be happy that he spoke to you :D

He just banned me without even entering my screen :/
So you should be happy that he spoke to you :D

I was in your screen, I teleported you around multiple times and guess what? You kept walking in the same path as if nothing had happened. So keep your mouth shut, botter.

well i was killing hydras , and serpent spawnd .... so if bouth monsters are atecking u u know it's a big spam if u heal whit exura

and yeah i talk to u 5 min later beacose i nedet to log on other acc (whitc i didn't know the acc. name ....) and i nedet to get your beacose i didn't know hiw to spel it....that toom me like 5 min.

ooo yeah 1 more thing ....why am i getting delited ? it's my first ban... ?

and yeah i talk to u 5 min later beacose i nedet to log on other acc (whitc i didn't know the acc. name ....) and i nedet to get your beacose i didn't know hiw to spel it....that toom me like 5 min.

Sure, let's meet at ibeliveyou.com and make up?
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back