• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Non-Donor hunting grounds

If no exp gain nor quest rewards, should donors be able to enter the non-donor area?

• Total voters

Rals

Reaction score
Could it be possible for Donors to enter that area?? This is just for war purposes.

Right now the guild "Fuck very war" thinks the shit of themselves inside that area. They don't dare to go outside and they even run scared to the tp in the duel arena. They are acting tough and killing every lvl 300- between 2 or 3 lvl 500 but when it comes to war they get scared.

I think my point is... if it were possible to remove for donors experience gain from killing monsters inside or the quest items... it would be possible isn't it???

Tell me what do you think? I for one hate seeing this guys bragging the shit out of them inside the non donor area against all the 200~300 noobs and not daring to step outside a battle zone in the regular areas.

Best regards!

This post is terrible. It's non-donor for a reason. If they think they are the shit for being a non-donor pvp team then so be it, why take it personally? Good luck making a non-donor team though ^^

Not to disagree... but wasn't the purpose of the non-donor gear to stand a chance against donors instead of bullying the other lvl 200 non donors :p

I understand the scope of your opinion though, as I can also see donors abusing noobs (which was the main reason of the non-donor area).

Best regards,

Players are going to do what they want in the end. If non-donors choose not to fight donor players then that's the way it's going to be.

Other non-donors could form together and make a team if they really wanted. They would have the same advantages as the other non-donor team.

i like the idea of the non donor area but it shouldn't be better than the places that everyone can get into. it should be a place to get your good non donor eq and maybe lvl to 300-400 or something. it's like giving them a vip medal for free cause half the server cant touch them. the best non donor places should be where anyone can get into and the non donor only places should be alright but not as good.

oh and @fuck very war, 4:0 is the war count xd

It isn't better than places that everyone can get in to. The best places currently -in my opinion- are nightmares and legendary warriors. You don't see non-donors hunting those areas. The experience of non-donor monsters may be good, but that is because they don't have donor equipment to boost them. Besides, if other people could get in, then everybody would start killing the low level non-donors thus defeating the point of making it solely non-donors in the first place.

Its prolly all those Super Kitties kids. They're getting stomped on my yours truely so to boost their self esteems, they pk with a noob team all day

It isn't better than places that everyone can get in to. The best places currently -in my opinion- are nightmares and legendary warriors. You don't see non-donors hunting those areas. The experience of non-donor monsters may be good, but that is because they don't have donor equipment to boost them. Besides, if other people could get in, then everybody would start killing the low level non-donors thus defeating the point of making it solely non-donors in the first place.

i meant the best places for people to level with no donor eq at all. which are in the non donor only place, so it's a free vip medal really

If no exp gain nor quest rewards, should donors be able to enter the non-donor area?

that question is pure retarded. seriously..
should non-donators get befits that donators may not use?
Just because you're a cash stripped hippie you don't have to ask retarded questions..

over and out.

that question is pure retarded. seriously..
should non-donators get befits that donators may not use?
Just because you're a cash stripped hippie you don't have to ask retarded questions..

over and out.

Did you actually read the question?? You understood shit.

What does cash have to do with this??

Seriously... be over with it and get out.

Railio posted some suggestions in another thread I'd have to consider, but I have no plans on letting donors enter the area.

Red

quit bitchin.. they didnt donate $50+, so ofc ur gonna whoop their ass.
Get over it

Actually I read that one and it sounds a lot better than my idea :)

cyntara has to stop restricting access to areas.. this requirements for some places are driving me nuts! like, whenever i try to find an enemy, they are always hunting/botting in giant panda castle, vip, non-donor area, private spawn, haunting treelings etc.. like i can't enter in ANY of those area's (exept vip).. but i don't get why everything restricted >_>

I'm trying to get away from further restricted areas, I plan on doing so by making better exp monsters for higher levels in the free area.

Red

Back