• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About noobs

Normal battles we got on lunar without 1000000 noobs skullbashers magic wallers :)without Kill Limit :) and we have good enemy :) Killian,navid,Wille,Sidmo,Hakan :) here fight more against Zkon Marii Everlast Reload New Komornicy Synethiss aka best noobs ever Al Kaida + invite kuki to u team HAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHHA

Sensor spending much time with Maslana / Calar, way too much. u act like him already.

Veziv u idiot, all u do on lunarforce is spam ue's but killian/wille/navid are owning u still haha. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT AVAS AND UES?
Veziv = Ava's + ues
Veziv with no ava's and ue's = BIG ZERO.

Well, everyone with some kind of brain knew that eventually people would come back here :) Too bad veziv dont get it. Stay on lunar with 20vs20 even that's more than what you can handle

Veziv u idiot, all u do on lunarforce is spam ue's but killian/wille/navid are owning u still haha. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT AVAS AND UES?
Veziv = Ava's + ues

Calar my man. I totaly agree with you. Veziv without ues/avas are pure zero. We will see what is going to happend after Update :)

Veziv = Ava's + ues

oi you batty need me to teach you skills?? ofc you do hook me shit up brooooooooooooo :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

maslana u still want acc on vt at paradais ?
because you asked like a dog . . . . lick ! lick !

tumblr_lxnw1dJrV61qb0zcp.gif

so sorry maja no recruting noobs _/
train more on karamy_/maybe one day maja will take you

maslan u pvp explained_/
true story sa na to papiery

maslana is not enough good for legendary teams like maja everlast etc

Boards outside the Native Chatboards category require that you speak English. Next one to post a non-English post after this one is getting a 2 weeks ban.

Szady i know :) its not calar fault :) bcse nuskei team its noobs :) SHLEDER arleady stoped play this stfu ots ;D some1 from nuskei give me220 mage full set to go fight against u on yala battle so i killing our ppl make bs ded and make x log :p

Calar more bullshits please :) when we playing normal and enemy got normal leader Wille/Anton we win like 10 warmodes :) till u come join to wille make 50 ppl Team and sneaking 24/7 on noobcharacters

Sry for english
shut the fuck up ots

ok

Back