• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About onds

Sushinronek

Reaction score
Who the fuck they are -.^ Rly I'm playing here since First tibera started and I never seen them -.^ And everyone talk about them like about GOD's -.^

Yours Sushi~

They are nothin. they quitted now since they lost almost every battle...

HAHAHA , you noobs lost alot more than us.

+ , you were never in a battle, so how would you know :OOOO?

dawgy you wasen't even fighting almighty's haha. for us you just was an fucking asslicker dawgy just give up ;) you never been in a real guild on this ot haha

dawgy you wasen't even fighting almighty's haha. for us you just was an fucking asslicker dawgy just give up ;) you never been in a real guild on this ot haha

Hahaha haven't I been fighting the Almighties*? Go ask Sushi~, fucktard, don't even think your ugly ass was here when we were having a war against them.

Have I never even been in a "real guild"?

Define "real guild".

Every guild is real, yeah?

I'mma say it again, ain't never been asslicking nobody, that's yo momz right there.

by "real" i mean a big guild that's in war. and no i diden't see you in any actions against sushi ;) well let's wait for an answear :)

by "real" i mean a big guild that's in war. and no i diden't see you in any actions against sushi ;) well let's wait for an answear :)

Yeah, let's do that.

Ofcourse I've been in your definition of a "real" guild.

Well I don't think you existed during the actions toward Sushi~ and his friends.

Just saying, Rated A for awesome and Blood in Blood out is the only "real" guilds here on Tibera lands

Few Times he took PZ by mistake then we started to chase him So he Msged to me that he can Join Us If we want to ; ) And after he died he still msged to me about it ; ) But ofc He will say now ' LOL never bla bla bla'..........

Few Times he took PZ by mistake then we started to chase him So he Msged to me that he can Join Us If we want to ; ) And after he died he still msged to me about it ; ) But ofc He will say now ' LOL never bla bla bla'..........

Haha yeah and you, the ultimate noob, will always keep on saying that you're the best, which is so not the right thing to say, if ur a pathetic and ignorant polak n00b.

why don't they teach english in poland?

Btw, I've never wanted to join you noobs, and if you think you and your team was pro when you were 10 ppl with all the elfbot scripts possible activated, versus me at lvl 250, gz skills.

and lale you really aint shit so just shut up lol :p

Haha yeah and you, the ultimate noob, will always keep on saying that you're the best, which is so not the right thing to say, if ur a pathetic and ignorant polak n00b.

why don't they teach english in poland?

Btw, I've never wanted to join you noobs, and if you think you and your team was pro when you were 10 ppl with all the elfbot scripts possible activated, versus me at lvl 250, gz skills.

and lale you really aint shit so just shut up lol :p

hahahah ELF BOT who's using this SHIT? hahahahahaha
And U were 340 ; [ Sad that I didn't MAde SS of this ahahahah ; )

Back