• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

about our tutors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score
Hello as you know someone is going to be demoted this Monday for power abusing.

I am not going to demote tutors that did nothing wrong/used their power(power abuser)

Tenkaping is NOT going to be demoted so please stop asking about him, now you know that \o/.
I gave a chance to Dyablo and I will keep him as tutor.

I have nothing to say about other tuts because I have no idea what is going on and because of that I'd like to speak with someone from tutors.
Anyway someone sent me pictures that one of tut was scamming players... Well scamming ain't illegal but if somebody from support is acting like a scammer/thief it's not going to be tolerated.

If you want to report tutor because of power abusing or something else please contact me PM / this thread / forum or Dyablo in game/forum.

Yours truly,
Seb

This thread was not needed actually, however, Milla has been demoted already for having inadequate acts ingame.
You can ignore all those posts about "power abusing", when there's NO power abusing ingame by tutors at all, all they do is wasting our time and getting more attention on our tutors, that's all.

Thank you Shiro and looking forward to see you ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back