• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About our Warmode vs Reanimation

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
First warmode 100-20 for us and u disband guild now its 62-30 for us and i see like few ppl arleady left guild alex terrorist and rest wtf?

First warmode 100-20 for us and u disband guild now its 62-30 for us and i see like few ppl arleady left guild alex terrorist and rest wtf?

what is your point lol. We will be back when UE/ava cd and damage is fixed....for you maybe its fun with the spam but for me its a waste of time

vezivs players ue spam like fuck too so whats the point of playing when it makes more sense to ava spam than count sd combo. Thats the reason our good players left in the 1st place

Like Bas said on u team all its noobs terrorist family gandax etc :

lol veziv i didnt say all is noob
but there is just some good players like me decoy killian dino dink reapzar halle sidmo don anton buham etc
but rest is shits yeps

Yeaa its true King Bas butBuham its not good player low its fucking retard

Reapzar if u rly think low playing good gg for u xD

so maybe kick all those trade shits like prevail etc from team and there will be no spam?
I listen to leaders bro, I never once spammed ue lol. You're whole team must be trade cuz it shows in every movie that's all you do.

Back