• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About our Warmode vs Reanimation

Nobody is good, its just ue/ava spam with zero skill required.
i didn't think anything personal just mean that killians team is spamming ues like us do so what's the problem just fuck it and play im not online 24/7 hunting anyway

i didn't think anything personal just mean that killians team is spamming ues like us do so what's the problem just fuck it and play im not online 24/7 hunting anyway

We won't play. Our players enjoy normal battles and not getting spammed with ue/ava everytime we take spots. You can come to battle without sd runes currently. We will battle when its fixed nothing more to say

DINO STOP CRY U PIECE OF SHIT WHEN U PLAY with me and we wining everything :) u never cry about ava and ue :) its part of game U CANT RUSH DEFENCE WHEN 350 EK STAYING IN FRONT WITHOUT UE :) / BUT FOR ME OKEY I WANA ONLY SDS BATTLE SO WE CRUSH U SO FAST AND WHAT U SAY? GM MAKE UE AGAIN AND AVA HAHAHAHA PIECE OF SHIT

DINO STOP CRY U PIECE OF SHIT WHEN U PLAY with me and we wining everything :) u never cry about ava and ue :) its part of game U CANT RUSH DEFENCE WHEN 350 EK STAYING IN FRONT WITHOUT UE :) / BUT FOR ME OKEY I WANA ONLY SDS BATTLE SO WE CRUSH U SO FAST AND WHAT U SAY? GM MAKE UE AGAIN AND AVA HAHAHAHA PIECE OF SHIT
I love reading your posts :) It reminds me of my 2 year old sister.

Yeaa its true King Bas butBuham its not good player low its fucking retard
Buham is one of the best druids at the moment in my opinion. But hey you think that ur the king or smth. U say that everyone is shit, I remember u saying that Killian/Wille are bad but after that u licked Wille's ass crack.

haha thats made my day if veziv reminds yours sister when se had 2 years to bad for u and your familly just stop play and think about your sister man! its not funny.

Umm I made the UE cooldown thread when I was with you lmfao. And after I left you and our players came back we were raping you, you were nowhere to be found, then our good players went retired because they didn't want to play with this ue/ava spam.

Dino, don't write with Veziv, he thinks that he's the best and that he always wins. Same shit on shadowcores, Wille and I raped him like 20 times but he said he said he was owning us all the time when he only won like 2 warmodes out of xxx.

Dino, don't write with Veziv, he thinks that he's the best and that he always wins. Same shit on shadowcores, Wille and I raped him like 20 times but he said he said he was owning us all the time when he only won like 2 warmodes out of xxx.

cool story

CALAR U DUMB ! on shadow u got always 30 ppl 300 lvls spaming ue ava and waves :) But still we crushing u ? i no remember when u playing with all in ?;D u leaving with 20 ppl killing 1 guy and going Stack on Cults :) ;D I dont saying im pro or smth :) for me Low its retarded guy :) full mage bot/elf bot :)

CALAR U DUMB ! on shadow u got always 30 ppl 300 lvls spaming ue ava and waves :) But still we crushing u ? i no remember when u playing with all in ?;D u leaving with 20 ppl killing 1 guy and going Stack on Cults :) ;D I dont saying im pro or smth :) for me Low its retarded guy :) full mage bot/elf bot :)

rdfCMHz.gif

Back
Top Bottom