• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About paladins healing.

Sych

Reaction score
I'd like to know why you have made the exhaust for 'exura san' higher?

just got solo'd by a single mage... lvl 586 sp

It hasn't been adjusted.

Red

Lawl. It has been, before the server reset the other day, i could heal no problems. Now i have a 3 second exhaust on Exura San, and all heals that i can cast for that matter. 3 second exhuast on Exevo Mas San... PLS FIX. I almost got soloed by a 539 mage and im lvl 580.... PLEX FIX

Another problem i have noticed, i cant run constantly and shoot sd on my paladin. Same with mana rune. I gotta stop and use it. But for sure, the healing was changed. Not saying it was intentional, but it has definitely been altered after the server had been restarted. Because right now, i can heal faster on Real Tibia with spells vs Cyntara. But please take a look at it on a test char. I also tested a normal UH on my knight, healing seemed just as slow as my paladin.

Hey RED. PLS FIX KTHNXBAI
Also i just read the patch 3.0. Sounds good, but you forgot to add something......
PALADIN SD CONDITION.... I want to use my 5 dollar double ot rune.... Its real pretttyyy and all but, i wouldnt mind shooting a few things with it now and then.

Last edited:
this is seriously f**kn bullshit.

like 10 ppl have said before me, there is something wrong here...
a single mage lvl 450 can solo me, im a lvl 590 pally.

DO SOMETHIN!!
please?

and again,,,,
6 Sep 2009, 07:42 Killed at Level 482 by Reaper.
6 Sep 2009, 07:39 Killed at Level 485 by Reaper.

guess what? reaper was level 250 ^^ yay
even though hes got 16 rebirths, that shouldnt happen
over 200 levels difference, and i stood NO CHANCE AT ALL.

I am really begining to think RED doesnt give a shit about it. Just keep donating and hes happy. Theres 2 threads open about it, 0 replies or post on either. And sence paladins suck, nobody plays them. All you see are druids and sorcs, few knights here and there. I seen Thron get killed when he had 12 rebirths by 2 600 mages with 1 rebirth... Give me a break. Curaga heals as fast as exura san USED to heal, i guess you gotta pay 40 dollars to pvp...........

Back