• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About polacks noob

^^ Made ;p Thom its good boy ;p but idk why he talking bulshits

I would like to express some can not play during the day and then play at night are
like me. I work during the day and when I'm off and is refreshed when I play if I do nothing it's summer there will be a winter and then the other, I think

Nikogo nie prosilem o nic co ty pierdolisz pecie jebany ?

Gratz u win 1 fight u wanna change city when we gathered u say no gather bcse we playing cs :) tommorow battle we go bot and again u log in with 30 ppl at night u sneaked us and what? haha go learn how to fight accept wm and make guild and we show u where its u place

- - - Updated - - -

TIM 02.07 ALL OF KAYTO TEAM ONLINE AND BOTTING WZ :) AT DAY ALL OFF WE CRUSHING U AND U ONLY CRYING WE NO HAVE TEAM WE GOT ONLY 10 PPL HAHAHA

My god. Your english is worse than primary school kids have. Even google translate makes better sentences than you. Idiot.

Back