• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About RS Mistakes

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score
Welcome!

Dear ShadowCores Players! As everyone knows RS/BS TRAP MAKER is illegal. But I have idea...
Probably someone of you saw my cast " Royal Tuuqa " today. Me and my friend wanted to kill some guys in thais (where NPC Dorian is) and we were killing 'random running players' it means - everyone who get there has been attacked. After few minutes every1 took skull because of killing each other.

One player asked my friend about PT. He went into trap (where the NPC Dorian is) and we trapped him so nobody killed him.

Of course - he killed everyone (low-levels and some high-levels characters). After 5-10 minutes he has been RSed because of killing players so we killed him and took his equipment. He said we were making RS Trap what is wrong - i said
*** YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL THEM, WE JUST LET YOU IN ***

Because running with RS and thinking "nobody is going to kill me" is bad idea.

So dear ShadowCores Players!
If you are saying someone is doing RS TRAP MAKER be sure there is (xxx) low-level characters (one ava - all dedek)

Also... profit? :)

King Regards,
S

Where I'm ??? I need ban tho ._.

// @Shirotriplex stop making rs traps rly >.> xD Kappa
hehehe xd i am not making rs cus im not always online I mean can not be in city ykhm.. Just a tip how to get free eq by someone's mistake cuz u don't need to do anything just let him in trap and help him to kill ppl after - kill him and u got free eq xD

Back