• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About rs traps in spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebloodbrothe

Reaction score
If you have been exposed by a redskull- or blackskull trap, please message Roliga Snorunge with information about this. I will contact the Twifysoft team so they can solve the issue.

Msg me ingame Roliga snorunge

72erK3s.jpg

talking to you guys as me one of those people you got on your screen, and as of me a guy who have been rs trapped multiple times.......I could only say that now I've learned from my mistakes and somehow created something is even better.
Because in the end that's what this game is all about becoming better at it, so I request you guys to back off and let us do our business :)

I don't understand... For this kind of help is [email protected]
And does it matter if you want to report them or someone else? No it does not so everyone who has been killed by RS Trap should report it.
Otherwise you will be still RS / BS trapped and killed by someone's stupid idea.
You know I can't take care of it.

The best way is to send an email to support with some kind of proof (SS) or just nicknames. As I remember gms took care already of another person who did rs trap.

/Edit

Btw I don't remember you that I have promoted you to tutor position so how can be players sure that YOU will report it? Already those SS are showing trap do just send them to support.

Yours Truly,
Shiro

talking to you guys as me one of those people you got on your screen, and as of me a guy who have been rs trapped multiple times.......I could only say that now I've learned from my mistakes and somehow created something is even better.
Because in the end that's what this game is all about becoming better at it, so I request you guys to back off and let us do our business :)

multiple times? WTF

All of you, stop wasting your time on checking this and giving someone yours report, the only ones who receives the report are the gamemaster (either Mark or Hani will receive them), send the reports to [email protected] and there's no reason to make multiple of threads to show they actually done with that, all you doing is wasting your and other's time. There have been a lot of issues such as rs trap and so on, and they're being solved as long as players reports them.
Nor there's not needed to ask each other useless questions as Shiro did.

I'd gladly invite you to send any reports via e-mail: [email protected] and feel free to ask any related question to this issue.

You know I can't take care of it.
As far as I know it's not your duty, all you have to do is forward it to gamemasters. :rolleyes:

IMHO this thread should be closed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back