• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Shadowcores -->Lunarforce Transfering

Transfering Shadowcores to Lunarforce (Loosing levels)

• Total voters

Fidgitz444

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you guys think you should Loose levels while transfering from shadowcores to lunarforce?
for example (Veziv) lost from 390level~ or so down to 301 and GM's want to make lunarforce "more" popular but heres the thing

Lunarforce= lower exp stage =party shared only 5% hard to exp
Shadowcores=1.7k online really hard to exp so need people to transfer to lunarforce

But heres the real thing
i just recently started tibia again and im 330 on shadowcores lets say, my team is playing lunarforce i wanan transfer back since i came at lunar to shadow when transfers was open
but if i tarnsfer BACK TO LUNAR RIGHT NOW "FROM" shadowcores ill be many levels -

Do you think you should loose levels when transfering from shadow>lunar its just stupid if you wanna make lunarforce have more players.

Who the fuck cares? Are you really that big of a character lover?

@Old Stromon transfered to Shadows then back to Lunarforce and went from like 390 to 270 from the back and fourths. Do you see him crying?

The sooner you realize this is a fucking game, the better off you are.

The last suggestion they added, Lunarforce insta died, stop with these shitty suggestions and just play the game.

Who the fuck cares? Are you really that big of a character lover?

@Old Stromon transfered to Shadows then back to Lunarforce and went from like 390 to 270 from the back and fourths. Do you see him crying?

The sooner you realize this is a fucking game, the better off you are.

The last suggestion they added, Lunarforce insta died, stop with these shitty suggestions and just play the game.
the rp i was talking about 330 lvl i just transfered it so no im not a charlover.
but its just stupid

I went 344 - 275 - 220, No fucks were given that day. Man up you pigeon.
as i said i already transfered u moist yute but still fam it aint worth transfering is what im tryna say why people aint commin back

i wanna play lunarforce but dont really wnt to start over again as i already have level 100 in shadowcores, i like the idea though

as i said i already transfered u moist yute but still fam it aint worth transfering is what im tryna say why people aint commin back
Ye, it's pretty whack but blame this fat doughnut and down syndrome cunt for crying about how hard it is to kill someone on the battlefield, fucking minors

It depends, I wouldnt mind if 250~ aint losing lvls.. but I dont want this 300+ chars transfering here, we'll have the same situation as before levels were reduced.

Nope.

Why? All gonna bot on empty Lunarforce then just transfer to populated Shadowcores. If you want lvl then work for it ;_;

if u werent a charlover you wouldn't be complaining about losing levels when transferring.

i prefer being nobody than someone recognized as a charlover pussy noob

Back