• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About sinteria.

zabaa11

Reaction score
Hello all,
Some days ago i thought about old sinteria-undeads/abydos after that ampulsia. Those servers are the best of all whose I playing last five years. When I looked new sinteria but 8.6 there was 200 people online I really startled about it. I think now, Alkamenes or other hosters who's hosts sinteria maybe can launch it at client 7.6, of course with sms shop or donate for free. I know, that many people of this forum will start play on this serv. I have big hope, that Alkamenes or others read it and think about it. Now it's last time to launch this OT. I think if anyone will start a new sinteria but refine and stability there there will be 150+ people. Of course rated will be the same of the old sinteria exp x3/4 and others. Please think about it and launch server with sinteria map 7.6!
PS. On holidays i read a theard on forum ampulsia.forum.st ab, Stylezz if you reading this please reply in this theard, People can sign with me and you can launch ampulsia/sinteria. Please any hosters sinterias, read this and think and reply about this please!

Back