• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About some Gamemaster

@Pet

Don't spam with useless unneeded posts like Loocmai.

Edit--
Also who the hell did I ban with auto heal? -.-
I wasn't online much yesterday, I was on for like 20 mins and the whole time was like afk
I was playing COD

Now Loocmai:
If you think you could do a better job than me, go ahead, try.Because I'm sure you wouldnt get past player position, Anyone that spams countless posts on the forum of just pictures is a fucktard.

Also are you guys using CTRL+R, because I usually don't have Rule Violation window open because Most OT's I've been gm on nobody uses it.

At the people spreading shit about me... I suggest stopping now because your only building a hell of a grudge >.> Meaning you'll probably be ignored..

Also; I HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGES IGNORED SO DON'T SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES.

+This, Has happened to me before on an ot..
You ban one bloody polish player and the whole country is out to get you..

Last edited:
@Pet

Don't spam with useless unneeded posts like Loocmai.

Edit--
Also who the hell did I ban with auto heal? -.-
I wasn't online much yesterday, I was on for like 20 mins and the whole time was like afk
I was playing COD

Now Loocmai:
If you think you could do a better job than me, go ahead, try.Because I'm sure you wouldnt get past player position, Anyone that spams countless posts on the forum of just pictures is a fucktard.

Also are you guys using CTRL+R, because I usually don't have Rule Violation window open because Most OT's I've been gm on nobody uses it.

At the people spreading shit about me... I suggest stopping now because your only building a hell of a grudge >.> Meaning you'll probably be ignored..

Also; I HAVE PRIVATE MESSAGES IGNORED SO DON'T SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES.

+This, Has happened to me before on an ot..
You ban one bloody polish player and the whole country is out to get you..

yesterday you banned someone becouse he used auto heal/ anti para that was the reason, forgot about it?

why should even want to be a gm, it isnt even fun lol, i rather play the ot. besides that i think if your a gm on a server you shouldnt play there server so you wont become involved, like you did. great a gm calling people fucktards ya thats the spirit nice.

so your not looking ad ctrl+r and not answering pms how should we ever report players for botting? how could lord redo get banned if you wont look ad reports?

btw get your facts straight we arent even polish, so your also a discrimination gm.

its just wat someone above said, Richux only made you gm becouse your mapping for him. well everyone can map a little that doesnt mean you should recive gm status.

You could be right however your wrong.
Also I don't have to have every little person messaging me, thats why I have pms ignored.
I check reports once every 2 hours, so If you open a report, don't close it...

Also - Try and get to know me -.- before you start talking shit.

locoz.png

Ban them please! They are both saying "xD" every 60 seconds, and having an Anti-Idle.

Back