• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About some ping players

Bloody Godofwar

Reckless
Reaction score
I was fighting vs Rovryttar clas, Ansikte and Ishhy, when i had a huge kick and said something like "The server is down try later." and they didnt had this kick i dont understaand why... Btw dont come tell me it was my internet cuz my internet was fine.

And just to finish I have a screenshoot where Rovryttar admit that he pinged me.
Rovryttar ping mode.bmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Just hope the GM's do something about it..

if I were you, I'd open up CMD(if you use windows), find the pining IP and then DDos the shit out of him for a week.
but that just me.

I hate people who "abuse" their knowledge on computers. just because you know how to do it, it doesn't mean you should use it all the time to win, specially not when it comes to gaming. just lame.

we fought you fair and square...we didnt ping you, ever thought of you might have had some problems with ur internet at the time?

Zeeth you're a joke lmao
We don't even have your ip adresses.

and btw I cannot figure out how to see the picture you posted, please reupload xD

You got DDoS'd but your internet connection was fine? Straaaaaaaaaaaaange. :O

You got DDoS'd but your internet connection was fine? Straaaaaaaaaaaaange. :O

Yeah look at him, blames the server first then me for pinging him, and the pinging was just to cut out his tibia and vent. Appearetly I'm a good hacker.

Stop blaming us that we PINGED you when we did not!!!!!!

if I were you, I'd open up CMD(if you use windows), find the pining IP and then DDos the shit out of him for a week.
but that just me.

I hate people who "abuse" their knowledge on computers. just because you know how to do it, it doesn't mean you should use it all the time to win, specially not when it comes to gaming. just lame.

How to do this? Cmd then write what? xD

Back