• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About some stuff.

Captain Joe

Reaction score
Will the server be up before server save? Because I was wondering... are the houses on pause? Cause I was planning on bidding on one tonight but I can't if the server will not be online before server save. xD

It's already online, if you can't wait for your DNS to update you can use new.shadowcores.twifysoft.net for now.

Talaturen, will there be any higher rates for a couple of days/exp refunds for all the deaths due to the server crashes/downtime? I'm fine with or without, just checking ;>

Domain Name System. It caches domain name -> IP so it doesn't have to make the look up everytime you use a domain name. If you're still seeing the old page and not being able to login on the server, it means the old IP is still in your cache.

Talaturen, will there be any higher rates for a couple of days/exp refunds for all the deaths due to the server crashes/downtime? I'm fine with or without, just checking ;>

I'll have to discuss this with Hani first, but I doubt we will increase the rates. It's more likely to be something like free blessings for a few days if we do something.

But it doesn't..
I'm talking about when I can play the game lag-free.. I still get kicked, lag, etc.

i think that you can add twisted fate bless and we all will be ok with that.
Are you retarded? YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO DIE BY MOBS IN NETKICKS AND TWIST OF FATE ONLY WORKS IF YOU GET KILLED BY A PLAYER, FUCKING RETARDED CUNT GO TO AN OPTIONAL-PVP SERVER

Are you retarded? YOU ARE MOST LIKELY TO DIE BY MOBS IN NETKICKS AND TWIST OF FATE ONLY WORKS IF YOU GET KILLED BY A PLAYER, FUCKING RETARDED CUNT GO TO AN OPTIONAL-PVP SERVER

Oh_he_mad.jpg

Back