• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About SSA and Might ring delay

You think that Lunarforce needs SSA ans Might ring delay NOW ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
I have yet to see an explanation about that; had you voiced your opinion about SSA and not left, chances are the changes would have made it in 10 months ago. Here's a link to freshen your memory: http://otland.net/threads/delay-on-ssa.210847/page-3#post-2020983

^thats what mark said.

I think that you can´t use a 10 months old poll to represent the opinion of people nowadays.
10 months it´s a long time for people playing this game, everything changes, especially the lvl and magic level.

10 months ago SSA wasnt a problem because everybody was low level and was actually fun to fight. Nowdays when everybody has a lvl 300 SSA must be with delay otherwise its almost imposisble to kill the player.

With this poll i wanna know if mark is right or wrong, if the community wants ssa delay or not .Please vote and try your best to avoid spams .

Last edited:
Just a little update

We have now 4 votes : 3 of them from very active war players : navid, me and kio and another one form a random from the turban gang : sir rodando.

See why some ppl are against ssa delay ? they do not fight!

Delete ssa from djin shop and don't put any delay for them

I doubt that I'll ever make a team but these are few changes that people should like (I know some where suggested before)

SSA/Might ring delay
Change price of SSA from 5k to 15k or to 25k
Change price of might ring from 5k to 15k or 25k/ also change the loot rate of this item
Death Penalty - (if you don't want to lower lvls once again it should be, 170% - 220% without warmode, and 90%-120% with warmode)
Remove twist of fate and make blessing cost lets say 180k with command or in temple and 110k at INQ blessings.

If think that most of people will agree with me.

Changing the price of ssa and might ring ppl who have tons of kks will keep buying and ppl without cash wont buy so team with higher lvl and cash will winn every battle => TEAM LOOSING WILL BE OUT WITHOUT 1 WEEK and again retire for half year
Only solution is put delay if we want have some fun.

I agree with calar and Jordi.
As you can see @Mark now calar recognizes the need of SSA delay.

March of 2014 was long ago, everything changed including the level and magic lvl of the players .

It´s much harder to kill a mage than what it was before.

Changing the price of ssa and might ring ppl who have tons of kks will keep buying and ppl without cash wont buy so team with higher lvl and cash will winn every battle => TEAM LOOSING WILL BE OUT WITHOUT 1 WEEK and again retire for half year
Only solution is put delay if we want have some fun.

That's what I've said, but even with the dealy people will use ssa, so increasing the price will also help...

''Changing the price/removing it would be unfair because people might have bought lots of them already.'' - Mark

but i don't think that somebody has 1290581601 bps of ssas. If they will for example delete it now, so nobody can buy more and then make a poll about delete them forever or add again
imho it's good option

Just add a delay guys, stop especulate about something will never be done.

The ssa is needed for RPG players when they kill rats or hellgoraks.

Mark will never delete it lets just focus on the crucial changes first.

That's what I've said, but even with the dealy people will use ssa, so increasing the price will also help...
Not bad idea but ppl like veziv will keep having tons of ssa :( maybe change the oz(cap) from 5 to 15 so ppl wouldnt take 10bps

Ye but there will be a delay on ssa, so it won't be that useful. And as I know from my own experience people will still use SSA so SSA delay + different price will be quite good in my opinion.

Death Penalty
Cost of Bless
Delay on SSA

Ye but there will be a delay on ssa, so it won't be that useful. And as I know from my own experience people will still use SSA so SSA delay + different price will be quite good in my opinion.

Death Penalty
Cost of Bless
Delay on SSA

Couldnt agree more, but Mark is so slow making changes that i will be hadppy if he adds the basic : SSA and might ring delay.

To this ot to be perfect he has to be like that

- 2x exp after lvl 150 and 5x ( max )before that.

- ml must be 50 % slower than what it is now

- Death penalty should be 6 x what it is now

- Bless shoudl cost 3x more

- Skills must be 25 % slower than what it is now

- He must add roshamuul and those new noob cities so more teams will come

- Area spells damage should be reduced in 50 % when you have red pz

- Shared exp must be like global tibia so in order tov have good exp you will need a team of 4 diff vocs

- Reset or reduce the level of players proportionaly to their levels : a lvl 500 would loose 300 lvls but a lvl 300 would loose only 150, for example

Mark wont listen us I dont know why u are discussing this..

Just add a delay guys, stop especulate about something will never be done.

The ssa is needed for RPG players when they kill rats or hellgoraks.

Mark will never delete it lets just focus on the crucial changes first.

but i never saw his opinion about delete ssas from shop. if he will post that he won't do it, i will accept it and fight with you for delay

Just deleting ssa from djinn wont help cause you can put on 10 bot eks to loot them lol..

but i never saw his opinion about delete ssas from shop. if he will post that he won't do it, i will accept it and fight with you for delay

Humm honestly...thats a bad idea.

The rpgs gonna cry as you know and mark needs to listen to all kinds of players so he will probably not go so far.

SSA delay its perfect

Back