• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion About the categories

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
Hello!

Great that you've updated the forum and all, too bad it was under the current circumstances. I bet we all need some time to get used to this layout and hopefully will have an easier transition to the one when the forum is finished being updated.

Now to my Suggestion.
I think the OTLand category should be moved back to the top since even though it's inactive, if something is posted in the category, for example, announcements it is mostly important things that should be read by users. Putting it in the bottom will make less people read them and feel less informed if there are changes on the way.

Sincerely
Mackan™

Last edited:
Oh, there it was. He hid it well. :p
I still think it should be on top since it's generally important information that is posted there and should be visible whenever there's a new announcement.
Changing my post then!

Last edited:
Back