• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the changes mark

Fred Beron

OT Hopper
Reaction score
Ur making the transfer to shadowcores 60 shop points but yet the update with low lvls will be tuesday. How in ur mind does making it 60 points(18kk ingame) a good idea? what if i wanna transfer 2 chars but i have like nothing but a set+lvls. By the time I made 36kk the update would happen and my lvl would be lowered making it have no point to even transfer. btw page 23 on the other thread for anyone who wants to read that hasnt

I really dont think u thought this one out.
~Fred Beron~

Protip: MAKE IT FREE UR GAINING NOTHING OUT OF TRANSFERING EXCEPT UR CHAR LOSING LVLS IF U STAY

@Mark @Hani

these stupid?

for that is the update

Mark does not want to stay alone lunarforce

its for this

AND CLOSE THIS FUCKING SHIT BRO

Are you stupid or something? You should see the transfers as a chance for you charlovers, who don't like the new rates and changes (except lvl reduction) in LunarForce to transfer to ShadowCores. Remember they had an rule "There will be no transfers to ShadowCores back", and now they are cancelling this rule only for you! So shut up and don't flame them when they actually are doing something to change the servers and that was a thing the most people wanted. Cry is free

Mark want money...
Ye, sure, he gained so much money on both servers than you can imagine idiots. It's just your fault that you transferred your character here for exp. Only your fault, your and no other's.

Ye, sure, he gained so much money on both servers than you can imagine idiots. It's just your fault that you transferred your character here for exp. Only your fault, your and no other's.

We transferred for war. Then they make me the same lvl i was when i came to lunarforce.

We transferred for war. Then they make me the same lvl i was when i came to lunarforce.
And you think that only you are affected by the changes or what? It will go for everyone and the majority agrees so deal with it now

Back