• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the crashing from 02:03 to ~

Nok

Reaction score
As we all know there have been alot of kicks / crashes since 02:05 ~ to 03:00 +
well well the reson is this me and my friends killed a guy that was redskull he lost his donate mana rune and his donater boots (unlucky for him) (and good for us mohaha) well anyways

here is some proof of the guy that did it :)

-demonic%20pingar%20tibera%20med%20ddos%20looki%20looki.bmp

(ddos is a program that u use for pinging)

Please do something about it :)

server has been up for 34 hours, there hasn't been a single crash yet. You guys got no idea what you are talking about.

server has been up for 34 hours, there hasn't been a single crash yet. You guys got no idea what you are talking about.

Haha lol kidding me? The server is crashing/freezing/lagging alot, stop it instead of ignoring it..

Haha lol kidding me? The server is crashing/freezing/lagging alot, stop it instead of ignoring it..

@freezes
Server is freezing every 30 minutes because of server save. If you are talking about these freezes, they will be removed since I can be sure that the server is stable.

@crashes
How about learning the meaning of term - crash?

@lags

When it comes to lags, I made a poll to find out are players lagging or not.

!! I hate the freeze like if you getting pked and all have freeze.. i was just healing when it became normal .. a mass ue and sd came on me! And dead!!
and i hate the lags.. when i have many monster on me and it become lagg i allmost die everytime .. :S Getting relly tired of it!

@freezes
Server is freezing every 30 minutes because of server save. If you are talking about these freezes, they will be removed since I can be sure that the server is stable.

@crashes
How about learning the meaning of term - crash?

@lags

When it comes to lags, I made a poll to find out are players lagging or not.

Well, to me, it's a crash when the server suddenly logs you out, and becomes offline for a couple of hours or so. Maybe it was a couple of giant freezes?

Lags, Well, check the poll. I guess you've find out if people lag or not here now.

And freezes - No, not those server save freezes. It freezes like every 10 minutes.

who the f is gonna play at 2 in the night anyways, except for all the overnight botters who are crying here

guys type this before ....

!uptime

should show you the uptime of the server since it was last put online
do this b4 u think someone is crashing it...

Back