• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miracle 7.4 - A New Nostalgic Experience

I'm already paying for a new website programmer, another extra expense for my pocket, my website isn't Tibia's PHP, it's my own website with another language. Soon my server will be on YouTube with several contents and then you will see that I'm not lying :p

I'm already paying for a new website programmer, another extra expense for my pocket, my website isn't Tibia's PHP, it's my own website with another language. Soon my server will be on YouTube with several contents and then you will see that I'm not lying :p
don't want to be mean but i bet that it won't be as you think there are several ppl like peonso or others who waste lots of money buying for example the ezzz's project , they worked a lot on their client and website and nobody then logs in or if it's succeed it dies sooner than later, even more if we talk about 7.4 servers.
people always end up converting those kind of old server into 8.6 due the lack of content

don't want to be mean but i bet that it won't be as you think there are several ppl like peonso or others who waste lots of money buying for example the ezzz's project , they worked a lot on their client and website and nobody then logs in or if it's succeed it dies sooner than later, even more if we talk about 7.4 servers.
people always end up converting those kind of old server into 8.6 due the lack of content
So you lost your bet because my server is not like the others.

I love how you are, in every thread, trying to add this Darkrest server to the top servers lite tibiantis and nostalether. How dare you even compare your shit server to tibiantis? you guys had major buggs on previous release and people took advantage of it for months and here you are now on EVERY 7.4 thread mention your server and ''quality'' of it. Shame on you, get lost.
this jeidi became a meme just as his legendary server

Teaser 4 - Serpentine Tower

They call it the Island of Echoes, a place where history and mystery intertwine like serpents on the tower walls. After the enigmatic transportation by pulling the green djinn lever, the adventurers found themselves in an unknown terrain, marked by ancient structures half buried by the unforgiving sand.
The Island of Echoes was protected by more than its distance from the mainland; their secrets were guarded by trials and puzzles that challenged the mind and courage. The secret tombs, each a monument to Tibia's lost civilizations.

Within these crypts lay unspeakable treasures, but also dangers that had not known the heat of the sun for millennia. Each chamber revealed a piece of the untold story of the tower and the island - a story of power, betrayal, and, above all, the relentless quest for immortality.

But the true essence of Echo Island lay in its transient nature. Like the sound that reverberates only to be lost in the void, the souls who walked its sands soon realized that the island itself was an enigma - a passage to somewhere even more reclusive and mysterious, perhaps even to the very truth behind it. from the Serpentine Tower.

teaser4-1.PNG teaser4-2.PNG
teaser4-3.png teaser4-4.PNG

Discord: Join our Discord!

The Evil Forge

They say that in the ruins of Edron there are still unexplored places. A dark echo resonates through the ancient stones, revealing a previously unknown catacomb. Within this subterranean domain, Heroes and Black Knights maintain their eternal vigil, guarding the home of an incalculable evil force.

teaser5-1.PNG teaser5-3.PNG
teaser5-4.PNG teaser5-5.PNG
teaser5-2.PNG

We would like to introduce you to our Attribute system.

Attributes are characteristics to most of the strongest weapons or equipment, but different from the natural properties of the items,
They are generated rarely when the item is dropped by a creature or when exalted crystals are successfully used to enchant them.

Each item has a set of predetermined attributes, for example, the "Burning" attribute can only be enchanted on fire-type weapons, such as "fire sword", "fire axe", etc.
On the other hand, some attributes with mana leech, magic level, mana regen, are most often attributed to items considered magical, for example, "skull staff", "blue robe"

Items also have a class, which means how many attributes it can support.
After an item is enchanted, it will be represented by a frame, which will indicate the number of enchanted attributes.

frames.jpg

We have updated our website wiki containing most of its information along with its respective set of attributes.
Soon we will also publish a page on the attribute system, explaining how to acquire exalted crystals for enchantments and more details about the system!

attribution_post.jpg

Balancing changes on Store

Dear Miracle Guardians,

After valuable feedback from those waiting for us, we decided to adjust our store to obtain a better balance in terms of pay2win. Our goal has always been to have a balanced store to offer fair competition for everyone, however, some offers were going against our real proposal, which is a hardcore server. Therefore, we have chosen to remove the following offers:

• Rashid Scroll (trade with rashid for 7 days)
  • Blue Djinn Scroll (access for blue djinn fortress for 24 hours)
  • Green Djinn Scroll (access to green djinn fortress for 24 hours)
  • Redemption Scroll (recover 20% of your last death)
  • Temple Scroll (teleports to your hometown temple)
  • Charm Expansion (increase total charms selection slots by 1)
  • Relic Box Expansion (expand your relic box slots)
  • Golden Cheese (Goldseeker +10%)
  • Bless Tome (Divinity +8%)
  • Blessed Rune (Sanctify +15%)
  • Blessed Wooden Stake (skin magical creatures)
  • Gold Converter 100x (convert stacks of golds)
  • 30x Fish Bait (fishing while carrying it will fish even on spawning spots)
  • Quiver (4 slots)
  • Ring of Light (health Regen +1/5sec, provides light - 30min)
  • Sacred Backpack (Sacrosanct +30%)
  • All exercise weapons

*Note that most offers removed from the store will still be obtained in-game, whether through gold from NPCs, drops from creatures, quests or through crafting.

You can check now all the offers currently available at: Store - Miracle (https://miracle74.com/?subtopic=store)

Yours sincerely,
Miracle Staff.

Project really looks fresh and promising. I've had a lot of concerns when I saw your shop while reading through the thread but with the above post it is good to see how you've taken the feedback and addressed it.
That being said I don't think that Postman Scroll should be exception to that rule, after all you are planning on x1 server and places like dara minos are probably the best profit till 40-50 early, so that still can be significant early game advantage for a x1 server.

The main problem with servers these days I see is that everyone expects RoI within first week or month of launch. If you want to keep a competetive and engaging x1 you should think long term and put players trust as your top priority.

Instead of saturating your shop with items alternating game pacing you should explore other opportunities, and one great suggestion that appeared in the thread was for example making a platform for RMT but on your end and take a cut from it. Some sort of market/auction type of option where ppl can put their listings.
This way most likely nobody would choose black market type of RMT.

Obviously in perfect world it would be great if RMT could be avoided and trade existed only with in game resources to put more meaning into effort put there but considering how things work this could be worth giving a try. Ofc not 100% black market RMT would be avoided that way as some ppl would prefer raw cash, but it definitely would keep majority of it within created ecosystem.

Project really looks fresh and promising. I've had a lot of concerns when I saw your shop while reading through the thread but with the above post it is good to see how you've taken the feedback and addressed it.
That being said I don't think that Postman Scroll should be exception to that rule, after all you are planning on x1 server and places like dara minos are probably the best profit till 40-50 early, so that still can be significant early game advantage for a x1 server.

The main problem with servers these days I see is that everyone expects RoI within first week or month of launch. If you want to keep a competetive and engaging x1 you should think long term and put players trust as your top priority.

Instead of saturating your shop with items alternating game pacing you should explore other opportunities, and one great suggestion that appeared in the thread was for example making a platform for RMT but on your end and take a cut from it. Some sort of market/auction type of option where ppl can put their listings.
This way most likely nobody would choose black market type of RMT.

Obviously in perfect world it would be great if RMT could be avoided and trade existed only with in game resources to put more meaning into effort put there but considering how things work this could be worth giving a try. Ofc not 100% black market RMT would be avoided that way as some ppl would prefer raw cash, but it definitely would keep majority of it within created ecosystem.

Thanks for your feedback! About RMT thing, it's really hard to mediate these negotiations in our end. If we implement it, there wouldn't be much liquidity, as we won't be able to make immediate payments whenever someone requests a withdrawal, and players like to sell and receive immediately. In the end we should need few people just dedicated to doing that, and its not worth for the moment..

Thank god for adjusting the store.
Thanks for your feedback!
Post automatically merged:

We present to you the world map of the initial version of Miracle 7.4!

We are close to announcing the test server and launch dates, so stay tuned here on discord! Participe do servidor do Discord Miracle 7.4! (https://discord.gg/Vw2mR6trHb)

worldmap_release.jpg

Back