• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the lags and kicks

Apofex

Reaction score
Maybe you answered this question before but in that case, I've somehow missed it.

Anyways, everyday there are several kicks and moments with lags. Sometimes it seems to be only a certain amount of people that gets it while others don't and sometimes it's a clean crash. It feels like a ddos problem but Im not an expert. All I know is that it's kinda pissing a lot of people off as it's probably the most annoying way to die from.

However, I would like to know if there's something that you're doing about it or something that you will do about it in the future to prevent it more or best case scenario, make it go away completely.

This is a question directed towards the TwifySoft staff but others, feel free to post.

Thanks

i've anther problem...i get kicked out of my char...but my internet keeps working! i can't feel it
i listen music from youtube while i play....and i just have problems on tibia lul
and.. i can get back online at the moment like 1-2 sec i need to log in again

it's annoying xD

When we are getting DDoSed I can guarantee you that we're doing our very best to prevent this from happening again. For me this is an obvious note, but you asked for the obvious and I brought it to you! Sincerely, Siramix!!!!

Actually what I was asking for is if you got any plans on like "doing this and this to make it harder for DDoS attackers to get to us" or what ever you plans would be if you had any.

Back