• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new tibia

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Okay I dont mean to sound rude or bash anyone but how can anyone play any tibia thats above 7.7? I mean people used to play tibia for pvp, for teamwork and fun wars. Now its all hotkeys and healing points and whatever else cip has came up these days. I havent loged in Tibia since i think after 8.0 so i dont know much about the new tibia, but I just dont really get it. Its a 2d game, do the people who play these days do it for rpg aspect? I tried some of these higher tibia ots and i cant stand to be online more than 10 min. It just seems to me that if people played this game for rpg/virtual friends and things like that then they would play WoW. They certainly cant be playing for pvp, running around pressing hotkeys is no fun. Last time i tried a 8.54 war ot with some friends we couldnt get used to remembering all the different hotkeys so we just aimed normally since it was more effective and comfortable. So im just asking, why do you guys play tibia these days? Thanks for reading, looking forward to your answers.

Yes that's true, best tibia time was 7.4 - 7.6 . Never forget this time...

- exp together
- team play
- demon hunt with knight
- talking about nothing near depo ...

Wonderfull times...

Maybe soon I will start 7.6 OTS. We will see :)

There is still skill needed but not as much as "old tibia". I quitted for about a month ago when they changes to Deletion warning doesn't disapear lol.. made me logout directly when I was the new Patch :p

If you can't remember the hotkeys, then your crazy. It's so simple.
Though, I do prefer the old Tibia.

Yeh I really remember those old times, it was damn fun. even on rl tibia when I was hunting dwarfs/rots at lvl 60 ;)

if you want play old tibia go play otserver 7.6 -.-

Someone pointed out that 7.4 was the best version. I agree with you.

The only reason I see for the "structural" changes that tibia have faced over the last 5 years is simple: There wasn't a lot of players, at least not as much as CIP wanted. I recall walking through Carlin, mana sitting right next to the Depot and I was the only living soul at the whole danm city. They are always trying to attract new players and the only thing they have to do that is adapting the game.

7.6+ sucks
old magic system was 100 times better
wands and rods suck! hail skull staff!

my favorite was 7.4

Back