• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the Rules... about Dyablo and @the support and the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well, Dyablo was botting on MC (wow, what a surprise on ShadowCores...) with 2 characters. Just because he was a Senior Tutor he was observed so hard that one day this thing happened to him:
http://www31.speedy*****malware.localhost/W9UPP/download/aaaaaaa.jpg​
He lost his position as a Senior Tutor and in my opinion his punishment was pretty unfair regarding to the fact that everyone is fuc**** botting on 20 characters every day on ShadowCores.

Here is an example:
http://www31.speedy*****malware.localhost/h4Htt/download/aaaa.jpg​
She isn't botting for levels but she makes cash on multi-client and sells it for real money. It's the same shit if you ask me. Why don't this people get a punishment for breaking the rules which say "Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."????

I don't want to tell on Fatima. She was just the first one example which I found. Check the Hive or check bosses spawns etc. and I'm sure you will find much more examples.

Dyablo did wrong, he knows it and maybe he deserved his punishment but why the hell aren't you doing something against other players who do the same shit as Dyablo did? I'm sure he understands his behaviour and the reaction of the support but in my opinion there are a lot more players who deserve the same punishment.

#FREEDYABLO2014

Last edited:
even if everyone doing so, it doesn't change fact that the farther it is illegal.

Well, Dyablo was botting on MC (wow, what a surprise on ShadowCores...) with 2 characters. Just because he was a Senior Tutor he was observed so hard that one day this thing happened to him:
He lost his position as a Senior Tutor and in my opinion his punishment was pretty unfair regarding to the fact that everyone is fuc**** botting on 20 characters every day on ShadowCores.

Here is an example:
She isn't botting for levels but she makes cash on multi-client and sells it for real money. It's the same shit if you ask me. Why don't this people get a punishment for breaking the rules which say "Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."????

I don't want to tell on Fatima. She was just the first one example which I found. Check the Hive or check bosses spawns etc. and I'm sure you will find much more examples.

Dyablo did wrong, he knows it and maybe he deserved his punishment but why the hell aren't you doing something against other players who do the same shit as Dyablo did? I'm sure he understands his behaviour and the reaction of the support but in my opinion there are a lot more players who deserve the same punishment.

#FREEDYABLO2014
They should start somewhere, right? Yeah, Dyablo have been good for this community, but it doesnt matter which person they will delete, SOMEONE will complain and bring up the statement "there are other botters also", ofc it is, but they have to start somewhere, and as Dyablo was a senior-tutor, his responsibility of not breaking the rules is a bit bigger isn't it? Since he is mainly a senior-tutor to stop the illegal players, not become one.

They should start somewhere, right? Yeah, Dyablo have been good for this community, but it doesnt matter which person they will delete, SOMEONE will complain and bring up the statement "there are other botters also", ofc it is, but they have to start somewhere, and as Dyablo was a senior-tutor, his responsibility of not breaking the rules is a bit bigger isn't it? Since he is mainly a senior-tutor to stop the illegal players, not become one.
A tutor isn't for stopping illegal players. A tutor is for helping other players with their kowledge about tibia. They are also normal players and his responsibility is the same as mine and yours

First of all you are lying on your post
Fatima is so addicted that she keeps her money always in game she never sells ingame money for rl money, all she sold was 2 ferumbras hats for 50 euros . Also she is NOT ON MC
a friend is on the other char lvl 300 and mark knows it

Secondly if you think that they did something wrong with dyablo because he was botting 2 characters why do you think that its right to ban fatima because she is also using mc, jealous because she got cash and lvls ?

Third : Mark will not ban dyablo because he is using mc, mark will ban dyablo because he fucking WANTS to ban him . OFC mark knows that there are a lot of people botting 2,3 and 4 characters at the same time, but he does not give a fuck . He will ban those he wants and not those you want . Mark exploited dyablo all this time and dyablo was the only one unable to see it . With the idea of a gamemaster promotion in mind, the poor dyablo did everything for the server while mark was inactive spending the money he earn with this ot and LIVING . Now that he got more time and that he must do some updates in order to keep this server alive, he will just find ANY excuse to ban dyablo, fatima, cornel, me or any other player that got a lot of stuff here because he CANT RESET the ot but he knows that nobody wants to play in a OT with 100 lvl 400 and people with 99999999999 kk´s . Mark just stole 1kkk from fatima yesterday, dyablo is not the only one having problems with staff memebrs now

time to drink some wine now

Last edited:
The banishment of Dyablo was the right thing to do. However I've seen a GM on cast getting reports of afk botters, and tping to the botters, but not even checking if they are afk. Which makes people think the rules aren't really enforced. Because so few people get banned for breaking the rules, while 80% (don't believe random given percentages) of the server is breaking them, it feels unfair to those who get punished. Yes, you could abide by the rules but that gives you a major disadvantage to 80% (again pulling percentages out of my ass, but they are probably not too far off based on my experience) of the server.

No, I don't think the rules should be changed. I think that the staff should try harder to recruit good GMs that can enforce the rules. If they are so afraid of giving GM position to the wrong people they could introduce some kind of semi-GM or trial-GM position that only has the ability to tp to people and ban them. They could make these semi-GMs bans only temporary until they have been reviewed and confirmed by a real GM. Either way, do something!

I didn't knew that Fatima isn't mcing and no I'm not jealous I don't give a fuck about how much cash I have. I give a fuck about Dyablo because he did everything for the server. I played with him since ShadowCores beginning and that he eneded his "Staff-career" like this is sad. You are right Trevor, they exploited him and this is the worst thing for him at the moment

The banishment of Dyablo was the right thing to do. However I've seen a GM on cast getting reports of afk botters, and tping to the botters, but not even checking if they are afk. Which makes people think the rules aren't really enforced. Because so few people get banned for breaking the rules, while 80% (don't believe random given percentages) of the server is breaking them, it feels unfair to those who get punished. Yes, you could abide by the rules but that gives you a major disadvantage to 80% (again pulling percentages out of my ass, but they are probably not too far off based on my experience) of the server.

No, I don't think the rules should be changed. I think that the staff should try harder to recruit good GMs that can enforce the rules. If they are so afraid of giving GM position to the wrong people they could introduce some kind of semi-GM or trial-GM position that only has the ability to tp to people and ban them. They could make these semi-GMs bans only temporary until they have been reviewed and confirmed by a real GM. Either way, do something!
Signed the semi-GM idea

If he/she lost Senior Tutor it's 100% justified and he/she should never be able to get this position again. When you are a tutor, senior tutor or any other position where you are the power to take other peoples freedoms in a video game you are held to a higher standard then the regular players. How does it look when a person who enforces rules breaks them. Talk about hypocrisy.

If he/she lost Senior Tutor it's 100% justified and he/she should never be able to get this position again. When you are a tutor, senior tutor or any other position where you are the power to take other peoples freedoms in a video game you are held to a higher standard then the regular players. How does it look when a person who enforces rules breaks them. Talk about hypocrisy.

Tutors don't enforce rules, they answer questions and help people. Or well now they actually enforce rules in chats now, but those are different rules than the ones Dyablo was banned for. Honestly I don't blame him for breaking those rules. I've done it myself, everyone I know on the server has. There are almost nobody enforcing the rules, so why wouldn't a tutor take the chance? They don't get any advantages from being a tutor, I would say they only get disadvantages as they are probably checked more often than others by GMs.

Here is an example:

#FREEDYABLO2014

kkkkkkkkkk it's my friend on my character ;p good lucky

There is no need to make a second thread about what happened with Dyablo, even though TrevorLuciferus conspiracy theories are always fun to read. You guys are free to believe whatever you want, but that does not change the fact that we are extremely sad that it had to end like this. A tutor has to follow the rules, just like any other player. No one gets special treatment in that regard.

When it comes to the question of "getting more GM's", it is always a weigh up between risking having corrupt Game Masters and not having enough of them. You might say whatever you want, but someone who is a Game Master and a player will always be corrupt in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back