• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the server.

Jayy

Reaction score
I'm getting sick of it, don't you have a autorestarter?, which starts the server again when it has a debug or w/e? so people can play? Try to fix it.

Loco Zedrius,

:thumbup:

I believe we already have an auto restarter.
I am not aware of the problem as i am not able to contact Talaturen.
I will probebly have more information later tonight.

I could start the server now, but a critical bug was reported which can crash pretty much any 8.31 server and I'm trying to address it before starting the server again.

I agree with Krigaren, you have been a totally outstanding GM so far and I hope the server will be back online as soon as possible, you will manage to do that!

Kind regards, Vincenzo

It has been addressed now, I'm just going to commit the fix to The Forgotten Server subversion and then I'll start the server again.

Talaturen is an outstanding programmer. He has worked with the TFS project for over 2years now.
Never underestimate Talaturens powers x)

The server is online again now, but it looks like there's a memory leak somewhere which I don't have time to locate at the moment so it's still possible that the server will crash.

Back