• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the sidestepp

Sprankey

Reaction score
Most of the people on this server probably knows my point by just reading the title but it seems the administration does not realise that its basically FUCKED UP. You move way way way way to fast! there should be some kind of exhaust on the sidestep...

And please try to stay on topic instead of talking random bullshit, thanks in advance.

Signed, also when u mapclick -> sidestep it go 1 sqm then stop (lagging up) for 1~ sec and then start to move,
dno if it just for me but check it atleast :)

i dont want it to be changed, i like it to be the way it is atm. besides its annoying ur slower on sidestep for example when u need to sidestep to avoid getting trapped etc..

and the guy above me, thats how they want it to be even when moving with arrows.

i dont want it to be changed, i like it to be the way it is atm. besides its annoying ur slower on sidestep for example when u need to sidestep to avoid getting trapped etc..

and the guy above me, thats how they want it to be even when moving with arrows.

No we dont want that snapback thing that happens when you mapclick its just suposed to be slower becouse right now you can outrun a lvl 200 with a 130 if you have dash and the lvl 200 dont...

Back