• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About this update -> You like it or not?

Do you like new update?

• Yes, leave it how it is

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • No, change it please

Votes: 47 54.0%

• Total voters

pandemon

Reaction score
I am very dissapointed from this update. Why? Becouse:
- Djiin and Rashid was moved (noone wants it)
- There are Zao items but it isn't possible to sell them in shop (so why we would like to go zao? I dont see any reason)
- Most of us will not wants doing pvp becouse we still have 2% chances to drop item, even with all blesses and AoL can be bought only in Eremo shop which is quite far.
- Potions and runes became more useless and powerless
- New continent, "wow"... so what if I can't do any quest there?
- Quests which was before and they aren't in real tibia dissapeared
- 2 days waiting for a house is too long
In sum the whole OTS is becoming more like real Tibia. I think that OTS are most for fun and for feel different from real Tibia.
How you think?

I think they should return the healing like it was before update cuz it fucked up rp's and ek's

*I want old system of buying supplys. ( buy 10 bp mp...ec)
*I hate quests in real tibia, why do you think i'll bother doing one of them here??
*You give some people a reason to run away from killing if they are able to use doors for compeleting quests that we didnt.
*Even quests are full of bugs, npc's dont trade, npc's dont teleport you or travel to the quest area's.
*creatures used to be more than that specilaly at GS's poh
its now really few like real tibia
*I want Djinn's, Rashid, rings npc back to temple.
*Allow us to pass any quests doors and get back tp's instead of using pick's at POI...etc.
*If we want to play real tibia we will play real tibia, dont make icechaw real tibia -.-

*I want old system of buying supplys. ( buy 10 bp mp...ec)
We will look at this after addressing bugs.

*I hate quests in real tibia, why do you think i'll bother doing one of them here??
This makes the quest rewards more rare, less players will have them. With so easy quests as just running, spamming spells and taking quest rewards there is no challenge. This makes stuff harder and you only have to do the quest once.

*You give some people a reason to run away from killing if they are able to use doors for compeleting quests that we didnt.
There's another benefit for completing quests, just do it once and it's done.

*Even quests are full of bugs, npc's dont trade, npc's dont teleport you or travel to the quest area's.
Report the bugs and we'll fix it.

*creatures used to be more than that specilaly at GS's poh
its now really few like real tibia
There are other hunting grounds if you want more spawns.

*Allow us to pass any quests doors and get back tp's instead of using pick's at POI...etc.
You can enter PoI from the necromant house after completing all seals.

and what about the healing??..ek's and rp's sux now..make it as it was before update plss

Taltaturen, we all know that what you wrote here. But it not mean that we want it.
If you think almost all players like
- doing quests with plot (what wouldn't be so bad if you make ur own quests, not just copy from Tibia),
- buying pots like normal tibia,
- changing exp areas becouse of overcrowded,
- choosing a djiin (!Worst idea I've ever seen on OTS!)
- running to djiin or Rashid and back for selling few items
You are WRONG!

I hope if poll show that more players don't like this update you (= programmers and owners) will change it for better or bring back old system (as for me it can be even without zao, but dont make it more lamish)

the djiin and rashid thing sux...
also that you cant buy with the "buy x bp y
and my 153 rp is useless with the new healsys

Bring back old buying runes system or change SDs in shop to x6 targets as was before.

*Old rune buying system back
*Exaust back as it was before the update
*Djinn shit i think it was quite lameeeeee but i made it so now dont take it back! :O took me ages...

*Old rune buying system back
*Exaust back as it was before the update
*Djinn shit i think it was quite lameeeeee but i made it so now dont take it back! :O took me ages...

lolz, djinn war takes 20-30 minutes max

Please stop whining they already changed spell forumlas back isnt that enough? you want everything back? 1 word for you retards GO GET SOME PVP GO GET SOME FRIENDS GO G..nvm none will listen to me anyway will just flame me ^^

Please stop whining they already changed spell forumlas back isnt that enough? you want everything back? 1 word for you retards GO GET SOME PVP GO GET SOME FRIENDS GO G..nvm none will listen to me anyway will just flame me ^^

They changed spell formulas back? Doesn't look like that to me.
Btw, it would be nice when you use a mana potion and you wouldn't get these stupid vials.

IF YOUR ALL CRYINGH ABOUT EK/PALLY HEALING
MAYBE YOU SHOULD RUSH OUT LIKE A NOOB AND TRY AND KILL 10 PEOPLE...
revias (286 rp) MADE THE MISTAKE OF THINKIGN HE IS 'pvp god'
owned by 7 people
what is unfair about that?
if ur all crying about healing give me your char

They changed spell formulas back? Doesn't look like that to me.
Btw, it would be nice when you use a mana potion and you wouldn't get these stupid vials.
Empty potion flasks are required in order to obtain lottery tickets.

I do not play this server and I never will but I see many people crying bullsh1t but a server becoming abit more serious is really good.

If you're to noob to play here then, then you're not worth it I guess.

Kthnxbye, just my 2 cents.

Back