• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About this update -> You like it or not?

Do you like new update?

• Yes, leave it how it is

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • No, change it please

Votes: 47 54.0%

• Total voters
@everyone who says the healing should be changed back
ur mothers / whatever u had dropped u when u were babies, PLEASE SHTU THE FUCK UP

@softcores staff
good job (Y) keep it as it is right now.

Zao is basically built for Fun team hunts. It doesn't matter about waste its all for fun =D

i voted NO, they done a very good job with softcores page but they just made things complicated especialy with rashid and djin
1. cant sell items
2. cant buy energy ring, time ring etc
3. they promised they'll reduce death penalthy > they did not
4. dash doesnt work like it used to work before :D
5. OT's are made for FUN not for doing quests, I mean, I have 85 ed on real tibia, so im able to do almost every quest (mean on lvl required and pacc) and on real tibia theres waay too more quests than on softcores, not to mention theyre not bugged

Keep in mind, these servers are not made for 1 certain person, they're there so they can be enjoyed by many, some like the fact that you lose 2 or 3 levels when you die, the others hate it. So, go figure.

I like it. More serious harder to get cash, funnier wars. Make the quests and u can enter the doors aswell =)

only part i dont like is djinn thingy :D
(i voted yes)

I like it the way it is now only thing im a little annoyed about is that vials dont dissapear and i kinda liked the old rune/potion buying system better ;)

And to all of you whiners Ek's and Rp's are not suppose to be pvp gods and can outlive anything... ;)

Good job Twifysoft

this is not real tibia its a ot
why waste time doing quest like in real tibia
I want to return to the old icechaw

Update is good but magic dmg rp and ek is very shit. I hit my ek 175 lvl with explo 80 dmg to monsters 40 dmg to ppls
ITS SHIT rp 130 lvl 150 dmg san Lool

decrease mages damage,
or increase healings for knights and pallys(just some percents higher)

lvl 300 knight can heal 1000 hp (exana mort+uhp), and when your mana pot research end you are dead, cause after that you can heal only with potions (750hp)

decrease mages damage,
or increase healings for knights and pallys(just some percents higher)

lvl 300 knight can heal 1000 hp (exana mort+uhp), and when your mana pot research end you are dead, cause after that you can heal only with potions (750hp)

SD exhaust: 2 seconds
Health potion/Uh/Exana mort Exhaust: 1 second.
So, a lvl 200 mage will sd the knight for 400 damage every 2 seconds, while the knight will heal 750 per second with pot, 1500 in 2 seconds, simple maths. So, you basically need 5 people to kill a knight. Before the update knight healed 1500-1600 in 2 seconds, so there's actually no big change, atleast in PVP. Hunting with a knight is a bit complicated, but I suggest hunting something that doesn't take too much damage, so you can use UHs/exana mort. It's easy to whine.

About healing 1500 Pre-update: Potion healed for 900, exana mort for 600, for me atleast. Post-update: pots heal 750 and exana mort heals 220, but the exhaust is only 1 second. I'm not sure if you can heal with exana mort/pots at the same time, but if you can, then you heal nearly 2k in 2 seconds. But still, i doubt you can heal with exana mort/pot at the same time now, I'm not sure.

I(301ek) was making poi levers today with Bieniey(265) ek, and imagine that we both lost tons of eq like 70+bp of mana for each of us and around 20 bp of uhp and imagine that we were not killing everything all the time on the way to levers, also for around 30 minutes 130 ed was helping us.
Bieniey died once trapped by 2 hhf's and 3 plaguesmiths. Knight is so damn hard to play now.

Agree with up in 100%
When you want to go hunt and you're playing knight and if you really wanna have good hunt you should have about 1000000cap to carry up this whole healing and mana pots...
So it's not like real atm

Tala'N is never wrong :p

36 like 33 want back. gOGOGOGO vote to back old system. WTF ? Blue or Green djinn? Lol make just one at least

Back