• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About TibiaViewer: The new Cast.

diegoztt

Reaction score

Hello,

I am here to let you know about a great tool that’s now become available, is called: TibiaViewer.

Ever since I heard that Tibia was scrapping down their old client to replace it with a new one, got to work in this project, which is basically a Tibia streaming service with in-browser rendering.

But… what exactly is TibiaViewer?
TibiaViewer is a streaming platform that allows people to share their Tibia's adventures in real-time directly to the Web Browser. It supports all major web browser vendors such as Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Safari, Opera, among others.

What exactly does it do?
Well, it renders the exact same graphics that Tibia uses in order to provide a great experience in a web browser, doing this improves the possibility of compatibility with future updates and in addition to that, * you can even watch it in your smartphone * How awesome is that, really?

Do you need to download the software in order to watch broadcasts?
Short answer is no, only the broadcaster is required to download the software in order to stream their Tibia Session.

Is it free?
Yes you can use it for free with some limitations (you can learn more in http://www.tibiaviewer.com/features.php), you may opt to upgrade to TibiaViewer Pro to enhance your experience by adding great features and customizations.

When do you think the TibiaViewer App for smartphones will be available?
Right now, my main concern is having a stable version, once we are in the right track, I will get down to working on that.

Where can I download it?
You can grab the latest version here: http://www.tibiaviewer.com/download/latest/

Below you will find a direct link to a recording, so you can see how everything looks
http://watch.tibiaviewer.com/?type=recording&id=37

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I've thought of several new cool features I'd like to introduce in the future, so let your friends know about it and stay tuned!

Neat idea! Looks awesome.

EDIT: just tested it, the idéa is solid, but seems a bit buggy as it is now.
Also found a bug, when I press to watch a recording, it says I need to be logged in, but when I press OK it still loads the recording and I'm able to watch it :p

@Tony32 Yeah, there are few details, however, is pretty functional as it is right now. I am updating it in a daily-basis, improving the renderer, fps performance, sprites matching, and stability all together :)

And that bug yeah, I've been trying to fix it but I always seem to forget lol, is now fixed though, Thanks!

@Tony32 Yeah, there are few details, however, is pretty functional as it is right now. I am updating it in a daily-basis, improving the renderer, fps performance, sprites matching, and stability all together :)

And that bug yeah, I've been trying to fix it but I always seem to forget lol, is now fixed though, Thanks!

Its so great! Good job.
Maybe it can be great if adapt for ots too.

Back