• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About time to fix the healling

signed
ur losing players

Pala heal aswell.
Tronic outhealed us at okolnir when we had 7 shooter.
We needed the help of Kaspersky and Royal warlord.. Too bad they died after that.

(Kaspersky hardly survived becaus ehe always got healed by the noobs he tried to kill first then they asslicked him when they healed him. Too bad he didn't care and killed the healers afterwards with his friends..
xDDD
Fuckings noobs xD

i have 2 thingb to say about this 1.uh heal slower the sd so when i heal with 2 mages spamm sds with uh they can kill me after like 1 min cuse i heal slower,2 yea they can slower attack or you can uppdate more attack on mage's and rp's so they could hit more:D i im with you i got 1 hited on my ek lvl 160 bye 222 ek/331 ek/175 ek they took 2.4k hp! thats amazing right?xd

i have 2 thingb to say about this 1.uh heal slower the sd so when i heal with 2 mages spamm sds with uh they can kill me after like 1 min cuse i heal slower,2 yea they can slower attack or you can uppdate more attack on mage's and rp's so they could hit more:D i im with you i got 1 hited on my ek lvl 160 bye 222 ek/331 ek/175 ek they took 2.4k hp! thats amazing right?xd

roooooooooooofffffffffffflllllllllllll xDDDDDDDDDDD

xd

Btw talaturen, tronic said to me he was bugged, everytime he dies he gains 10 million exp, could be true..

if so, gogogogo be new qknight take suicide come back again and repeat those steps!:p lol I just had to

The healing has been slightly lowered again.

xd

Btw talaturen, tronic said to me he was bugged, everytime he dies he gains 10 million exp, could be true..

That's impossible.

Exana mort healing 1000+ = correct? You need atleast 4 mages to just hit out he's exana mort heal, let alone uhp + exana mort...

And it's fucking pathetic a 200+ ek can solo a 150 mage.. change the attack lol, they're blockers, not killing machines ;)

Teun stop crying! I'm a killin machine!

It wouldnt be suhc a big problem if all these Polacks and Croatians wouldn't abuse it.
Mostly Polacks. We had a lil fight in thais until the polacks I mena Rex Hunt etc. Came with nearly 10 knights. Who are botted up. No1 of them is manualled and no1 is well PvP. Just follow atacking and shotting mwalls while doing that.

This ain't fun!

It wouldnt be suhc a big problem if all these Polacks and Croatians wouldn't abuse it.
Mostly Polacks. We had a lil fight in thais until the polacks I mena Rex Hunt etc. Came with nearly 10 knights. Who are botted up. No1 of them is manualled and no1 is well PvP. Just follow atacking and shotting mwalls while doing that.

This ain't fun!

easiest way for a knight to use follow atk and such but i agree it sucks :p

This ain't fun!

Of course, funniest is ue spam and run on dash, YEAH.
Make next IceChaw....

i still heal 650 on my 220 ek... lmao sick lower (Y)

u should really fix the uhs. uh friend is a bit ridiculous, ever seen a knight/pally uh on rl?

Changing the healing would be stupid, but changing the damage is different. I 1 hit a 175 ED with Gran+Melee...

Back