• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About To Rage Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

matti450

Reaction score
best help 2013-2014
No help 2015

5 posts
2 respons in 4 days

best help 2013-2014
No help 2015

5 posts
2 respons in 4 days

Definitely wrong, best help 2013-2014? Seriously? HAH! More like best help was when cykotitan was still active... the forum really just started to come back alive since the release of 1.0

Definitely wrong, best help 2013-2014? Seriously? HAH! More like best help was when cykotitan was still active... the forum really just started to come back alive since the release of 1.0
i dont care im tired of that shiitty helps and 2016 otland will be died and offline....

i dont care im tired of that shiitty helps and 2016 otland will be died and offline....
False, and due to the fact that you've been around since 2008, how about you shut the hell up and learn to do shit on your own. 7 years in the OT Community and you're still asking for all of your scripts to be handed to you? You don't deserve help.

False, and due to the fact that you've been around since 2008, how about you shut the hell up and learn to do shit on your own. 7 years in the OT Community and you're still asking for all of your scripts to be handed to you? You don't deserve help.
So what if ivee been since day 1? whats wrong with that? atleast i do not show my fagget body in otland...

So what if ivee been since day 1? whats wrong with that? atleast i do not show my fagget body in otland...
I believe he said his point:

you've been around since 2008 and you're still asking for all of your scripts to be handed to you

How about trying to learn? Learning is far more valuable then having someone post the working script for you

@matti450 Noone answers you because you write like a 8 year old.
Improve your english and you might realize that people are more willingly to help you
So beacuse of my english is bad i do not get help? what a racsist comment just shut up dude...

So beacuse of my english is bad i do not get help? what a racsist comment just shut up dude...
If you have awful english alot of people will not help you because they will spend more time trying to make YOU understand what they are saying than actually helping you

If you have awful english alot of people will not help you because they will spend more time trying to make YOU understand what they are saying than actually helping you
Well my english is 50/50 its not that bad, they just dont want to help cause they are bad

Well my english is 50/50 its not that bad, they just dont want to help cause they are bad
If I see a post written using bad grammar or somewhat non-understandable sentences, I immediately leave the thread. Just as @DestinationSer said, its too much of a hassle to make you understand.
And 7 years within the OT Community and YET you don't bring anything to the table? You are horrible. Completely awful.
Another point, 7 years within the community, leeching off of other people, and you want to rage about not getting free help? Holy fuck you need to get a serious smackdown you ungrateful fuck.

If I see a post written using bad grammar or somewhat non-understandable sentences, I immediately leave the thread. Just as @DestinationSer said, its too much of a hassle to make you understand.
And 7 years within the OT Community and YET you don't bring anything to the table? You are horrible. Completely awful.
Another point, 7 years within the community, leeching off of other people, and you want to rage about not getting free help? Holy fuck you need to get a serious smackdown you ungrateful fuck.
come at me bro

And here you have it... Your attitude that it is "the community's" responsibility to come up with the scripts you need makes atleast myself disinclined to help you.
If you put some more effort into your posts to make sure you're understood and providing neccessary information, I'm sure you would get a better response.

Dude people do help, but not everyone who "views" your thread has the knowledge to help, if that makes sense. Think about it, there are hundreds of guests online at any given time, they don't even have the ability to reply, and most likely not the knowledge... Your problem isn't just your attitude, or your language, its both! Along with the fact that you refuse to do anything on your own...

http://otland.net/threads/where-can-i-get-lms.228546/

I even googled it for you in that thread... You seriously couldn't check the links out yourself to find something that works? Ok so you want it without a teleport, so find the code that generates the teleport and remove it! It's not that hard...

Just judging by the title of the thread and how you write every word with a capital letter makes me wanna puke. Try improving your attitude towards other people and they will more likely want to help you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back