• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About tonks..

if you don't know who tonks is and what he have done, then i think you should shut the fuck up.
Making this threads about what you don't know nothing about just show what an attention whore you are..

Idk about you, i saw a few retarded threads by you like this. (i hope otland make so you need to be atleast 15 years to join)
please, stop making this "tonks" threads. This attention is just what he want, i are sure he sitting home and jerking off to this type of threads.
If you want to help him or if you just are an "tonks lover boy" go make an facebook group or wtf, just stop this shit here.

All we want, is an tonks free community..

Hail otland

edit to mods, stop delete the posts and close thread and open it again. Let us enjoy the freedom of expression.

hahaha im freaking love you. You made my day today hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

All I stated was that it was rude that you were telling people to shut the *####* up.

Nah. I telling this guy to do it, yes. If you enjoy this type of threads, good for you. But it start to be to much, someone need to say it to this guy, and if you or another don't have balls to tell him shut the *** up then i do it.

Over and out.

35545737.jpg

Can we stop now?

Bogarts Panda isn't Tonks, you guys will know who he is. Pretty sure he's a close friend of Tonks.

But lets say as an exampel modertors if tonks scammed you with an script or a map or a layout. And you got scammed should you ban him? Cuz you said If he scammed you what would you do? OFC u should ban him from otland. If you just were an member without to be an cm or like that. I hope you understand me guys, I just got an bad day cuz my english suck today

We can ban him for sure if there's evidence. But we can't guarantee he'll just ignore the ban and make a new account, most people do but that can leads to permanent/ip banishments.

Close thread, OTland already has made it clear on the marketplace, OTland will not take the blame for any scamming, even if it was a user from otland, it is between those people, whether they take the risk or not is up to them..

Close this shit, if he comes back he comes back, fucker will get bored eventually.

Close thread, OTland already has made it clear on the marketplace, OTland will not take the blame for any scamming, even if it was a user from otland, it is between those people, whether they take the risk or not is up to them..

Close this shit, if he comes back he comes back, fucker will get bored eventually.
Except he still can be banned. Otland simply is not responsible for the loss.

If he scammed "us" by us I mean some people on OtLand, then he isn't welcome, it's plain and simple. If you're going to act immature during transactions then you're going to ruin it for yourself and all parties involved. It's not "our" own fault, it's Tonk's fault for deciding "Oh hey, look a chance to get free money! I'm not going to go through with my end of the deal." No that's nobody's fault but his own. There is always a risk in any trade, take eBay for an example.

Secondly, you're right about one thing and one thing only; File a report on OtLand, provide whatever evidence you can. Also do the same with PayPal since OtLand is basically just a middle-man in this case and we cannot get you your money back, PayPal can.

Thirdly, OtLand cannot really do anything about Tonks being a scammer, that's up to him to decide if he wants to be legit or not with his transactions.

On my final note, you're spelling and mathematics is just horrible. Half of 150.00/2(Halves) is 75.

Your*

Back