• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Uptade old ppl/leaders answer in this topic

U Guys want reset lunarforce? and some Changes

• Yes

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
as topic says nonames/retard/trevor/bezieh friends dont answer on this topic please

Did u guys want reset lunarforce ? and want some changes? first time mark listned us and before uptade 100 ppl playing after uptade like 500 + 3 months

If u want some changes just post here and vote first

Mark/Siramix/Hani we respected u ots 2 years now made smth for us!

Sry for english but i hope u will understand it

but if you really want a change would say put the ml in shadowcores like this in lunarforce: D

Lunarforce has 50 players online, why dont mark/hani just reset it??????? They wont lose Anything Apart from 50 bots o_O:rolleyes:;)

Veziv calling someone noname is the biggest irony in a lifetime, especially because most people do not have kind words to describe you

Lunarforce should not be reseted, the lvls should be reduced and the death penalty increase so nobody iwll be lvl 300 like all your team.

You too cocky for someone who used to message me beging for a team to play. You must be rly bored now that you have nobody to play with, perhaps because you are not as good as you think you are

Everytime you reset a OT its looses a little bit of his name.
Nobody wants to play in a Ot taht will be reseted after some noobs begs for changes and then leave the server, like you and calar did a few times always changing your minds about what is good or bad to lunar like girls who change opinions acording to their periods and hormones.

What @Mark should do is just reduce the average lvl of all chars to something around 185, increase the death penalty so people would not be able to bot 24 h not afraid of being killed, and remove SSA from game or add a delay on PVP situations.

Another option is to merge it with shadowcores and reduce the rates of shadowcores to something between lunar-shadow and the average levels and skills.

In that case, avalanche damage for PVP situations should also be reduced just like area spells.
In a case of a merged server the reduction formula must be made in order to make sure that the people with very high ml will loose a significant part of it while others with low ml wouldn´t. Same to lvls .

I have no doubts that you, dear veziv, will never understand what i said but i am 110% sure mark will.

Last edited:
Veziv calling someone noname is the biggest irony in a lifetime, especially because most people do not have kind words to describe you

Lunarforce should not be reseted, the lvls should be reduced and the death penalty increase so nobody iwll be lvl 300 like all your team.

You too cocky for someone who used to message me beging for a team to play. You must be rly bored now that you have nobody to play with, perhaps because you are not as good as you think you are

Nobody wants to play in a Ot taht will be reseted after some noobs begs for changes and then leave the server, like you and calar did a few times always changing your minds about what is good or bad to lunar like girls who change opinions acording to their periods and hormones.

What @Mark should do is just reduce the average lvl of all chars to something around 185, increase the death penalty so people would not be able to bot 24 h not afraid of being killed, and remove SSA from game or add a delay on PVP situations.

Another option is to merge it with shadowcores and reduce the rates of shadowcores to something between lunar-shadow and the average levels and skills.

In that case, avalanche damage for PVP situations should also be reduced just like area spells.
In a case of a merged server the reduction formula must be made in order to make sure that the people with very high ml will loose a significant part of it while others with low ml wouldn´t. Same to lvls .

I have no doubts that you, dear veziv, will never understand what i said but i am 110% sure mark will.
by now been the best idea

I guess his idea is lower s ml according to the lvl characters

then who are you if not no name? i ask everyone from your team and no one knows you before shadowcores where you didnt even fight so shh

Reset Lunar, EXP Stage like now, Shared exp untill lvl 225,
Remove SSA Or do Delay of 5 secs on might ring aswell
And it will be sick fights again :)
Nowadays u can count 10x and only with luck 1 mage will die

''Nobody wants to play in a Ot taht will be reseted after some noobs begs for changes and then leave the server,''

It's not like anyone is playing this OT anyway... just some random br's botting.

enjoy ur 50 botters then :D
What a bad joke seriously...
Press reset button and put a timer of 3 days to start and you will see how many accounts will be created directly to play.
after that u will thank us and lick our balls just cuz alot of randoms will donate alot.

some people just get pissed that they spend so much time getting 400 and then they lose it (not me included so chill)
just saying

Phmqwks.png

Mark/Siramix/Hani we respected u ots 2 years now made smth for us!

i dont think why u dont play rpg when all teams leave ? and what change that you respect servers? nothing . so why a support should make a next server for u ?

Back