• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Veziv aka Wannabe Warmode Destroyer

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Nice parcelitooo 3x Dedek by getting parceled @dara boat ...
LOL at you and your wannabe Actions
Go ruin some more wars cuz u got nothing to do..Oh i forgot ur was to scared to fight against Calar so you had to ruin a warmode with 15peoples Guilds.

Kisses and hugs from germany

I dont know why the fuck ur so happy? u had 30ppl on stack and u couldn't even killl sded (225 ED) while veziv was killing ur ppl , go make more threads, and beg me/veziv for an account on vent, and if we don't come and sneak us with 25 ppl..

^Mad kid dead @POI
And no we kiled u with 8 and not 25 pro math expert
2nd We killed that sded serval times.
3rd u mad?

ahhaha so funny who is this kid lapa?

for your information calar didn't got ppl for fight so we came dara to kill some brazilitos but they went to stack with 30 ppl when we were 15 so lame

haha Lapa u so wanny :) but yesterday u msg me Why u dont wanna me in team ;) and im not scared to fight against calar we have good fight against him :)

In my life of this twifysoft I was only on my own Team and Killians Team actually so what are u talking about ahahahaha Idiot 30years old behind comp
Lapa Team hops more than a girl changes clothes.. I swear...

Idk even why I am discussing now lol....You guys are the only Retards that flames on the Forum all the time to get Attention on your lonely life.
No I didnt join Jordi he joined me :p
Shleder? Ingame Name plx

Back