• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Vocations :D

palladin + royal spears + place with demon skeleton and bonebeasts = MASSIVE exp <- thats my opinion

i have to say pallies are the most overpowered class the can shoot long range for more damage at low levels than knights and sorc and they seem like their distance goes up without you even noticing druid arent even in the race they just good for making uhs and being healers in the background

Pall and Sorc is the best,but on Pall start is hard but later...Very good :)

Pally, they do so much fuckin dmg its not funny + if u get assassin outfit + stars ur talkin any1=dead >.> i loved the 8.0 patch, best in my opinion

If I would start now, I guess it would be pally.

There is no best vocation. In my opion a paladin. They are fun, high hitting, high magic-users, and cheap. Good mix :p

Yours,
Lothar99

Yea pally's are overer powered after th eupdated all my real friend quited because there were underpowered.. i could kill a sorc with 1sd + distance hit of my pall.. in the past it took me atleast 2 days and 4 hits..

I don't think pallys are over powered.. knights are also strong.. that they made mages weaker doesnt mean the rest is overpowered

i think pally best for now and the update that will come soon will make pallys/knights downgrade or make sorcerer/druid better/newspells

Back