• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Vocations :D

all the vocations are horribly unbalanced.. i dont know if cip realises that.. but its Stupid.....

For a beginner? Pally definately..
A more experienced player that wishes to be rich? Druid.. With a nice bot you can easily make 10bp uh / day. So just make uhs until the winter update when CiP prolly will fix the mess they've made.. If they dont, sell your 2 mill of cash that you should own by then for rl cash :9

I still love sorcerers but they have changed them. Knights and paladins own atm because they have got alot of new spells and weapons. Sorcerers have been lowered with the Ue and some think else. Also they didn't get any new spells nor weapons.

it's been a while since I dont play tibia but from what I have read... mmmm knights rox now ... I have a all vocations my highest is a knight I might have to try it and see if it's true that they rox :D

I have a paladin but before :/ eventhough she had 88 distance skills I dont think she has making good hits and I limited instant spells :/

Back